13 Mar 2017
Research article | 13 Mar 2017
Governing equations of transient soil water flow and soil water flux in multi-dimensional fractional anisotropic media and fractional time
M. Levent Kavvas et al.
Total article views: 2,241 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,227 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,191 with geography defined and 36 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,821 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,791 with geography defined and 30 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 406 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 400 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Using a shifted Grünwald‐Letnikov scheme for the Caputo derivative to study anomalous solute transport in porous medium P. Mascarenhas et al. 10.1002/nag.2936
- Modelling solute dispersion in periodic heterogeneous porous media: Model benchmarking against intermediate scale experiments S. Majdalani et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.03.024
- Numerical Evaluation of Fractional Vertical Soil Water Flow Equations A. Ercan & M. Kavvas 10.3390/w13040511
- Fractional governing equations of transient groundwater flow in unconfined aquifers with multi-fractional dimensions in fractional time M. Kavvas et al. 10.5194/esd-11-1-2020
- Stochastic Foundation to Solving Transient Unsaturated Flow Problems Using a Fractional Dispersion Term P. Mascarenhas & A. Cavalcante 10.1061/(ASCE)GM.1943-5622.0002251
- Fractional derivative approach to non-Darcian flow in porous media H. Zhou & S. Yang 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.09.039
- A fractional derivative perspective on transient pulse test for determining the permeability of rocks S. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.ijrmms.2018.11.013
- Fractional governing equations of transient groundwater flow in confined aquifers with multi-fractional dimensions in fractional time M. Kavvas et al. 10.5194/esd-8-921-2017
- Numerical simulation of irrigation scheduling using fractional Richards equation M. Romashchenko et al. 10.1007/s00271-021-00725-3
- A fast finite-difference algorithm for solving space-fractional filtration equation with a generalised Caputo derivative V. Bohaienko 10.1007/s40314-019-0878-5
- Identification of fractional water transport model with ψ-Caputo derivatives using particle swarm optimization algorithm V. Bohaienko et al. 10.1016/j.amc.2020.125665
- Time-space fractional governing equations of one-dimensional unsteady open channel flow process: Numerical solution and exploration A. Ercan & M. Kavvas 10.1002/hyp.11240
- Time-space fractional governing equations of transient groundwater flow in confined aquifers: Numerical investigation T. Tu et al. 10.1002/hyp.11500
- Selection of ψ-Caputo derivatives’ functional parameters in generalized water transport equation by genetic programming technique V. Bohaienko 10.1016/j.rico.2021.100068
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022