21 Dec 2016
Research article | 21 Dec 2016
Using crowdsourced web content for informing water systems operations in snow-dominated catchments
Matteo Giuliani et al.
Total article views: 2,157 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,157 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,088 with geography defined and 69 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,771 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,704 with geography defined and 67 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 386 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 384 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Social media data crowdsourcing as a new stream for environmental planning & monitoring: A review B. Lawu et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/729/1/012013
- A State‐of‐the‐Art Review of Optimal Reservoir Control for Managing Conflicting Demands in a Changing World M. Giuliani et al. 10.1029/2021WR029927
- Passive crowdsourcing of social media in environmental research: A systematic map A. Ghermandi & M. Sinclair 10.1016/j.gloenvcha.2019.02.003
- Diagnosing the Time-Varying Value of Forecasts in Multiobjective Reservoir Control K. Doering et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)WR.1943-5452.0001386
- Modeling the behavior of water reservoir operators via eigenbehavior analysis M. Giuliani & J. Herman 10.1016/j.advwatres.2018.10.021
- Future Hydrology of the Cryospheric Driven Lake Como Catchment in Italy under Climate Change Scenarios F. Fuso et al. 10.3390/cli9010008
- Exploring the influence of citizen involvement on the assimilation of crowdsourced observations: a modelling study based on the 2013 flood event in the Bacchiglione catchment (Italy) M. Mazzoleni et al. 10.5194/hess-22-391-2018
- Integrating Qualitative Flow Observations in a Lumped Hydrologic Routing Model M. Mazzoleni et al. 10.1029/2018WR023768
- Remote sensing, hydrological modeling and in situ observations in snow cover research: A review C. Dong 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.04.027
- From skill to value: isolating the influence of end user behavior on seasonal forecast assessment M. Giuliani et al. 10.5194/hess-24-5891-2020
- Detecting the State of the Climate System via Artificial Intelligence to Improve Seasonal Forecasts and Inform Reservoir Operations M. Giuliani et al. 10.1029/2019WR025035
- Balancing Open Science and Data Privacy in the Water Sciences S. Zipper et al. 10.1029/2019WR025080
- Social weather: A review of crowdsourcing‐assisted meteorological knowledge services through social cyberspace Y. Zhu et al. 10.1002/gdj3.85
- Robustness Metrics: How Are They Calculated, When Should They Be Used and Why Do They Give Different Results? C. McPhail et al. 10.1002/2017EF000649
- Smart Infrastructure: A Vision for the Role of the Civil Engineering Profession in Smart Cities E. Berglund et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)IS.1943-555X.0000549
- Agricultural Research Using Social Media Data S. Zipper 10.2134/agronj2017.08.0495
Latest update: 04 Feb 2023