CABra: a novel large-sample dataset for Brazilian catchments
Total article views: 6,155 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Oct 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Oct 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 6,155 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,538 with geography defined and 617 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,542 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,271 with geography defined and 271 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,613 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,267 with geography defined and 346 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Dynamic quantile regression for trend analysis of streamflow time series L. Lima et al. 10.1002/rra.3983
- Assessment of bottom-up satellite rainfall products on estimating river discharge and hydrologic signatures in Brazilian catchments A. Almagro et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126897
- Are Brazilian catchments gaining or losing water? The effective area of tropical catchments D. Schwamback et al. 10.1002/hyp.14535
- Interpreting extreme climate impacts from large ensemble simulations—are they unseen or unrealistic? T. Kelder et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac5cf4
- Proximal sensor data fusion and auxiliary information for tropical soil property prediction: Soil texture R. Andrade et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2022.115936
- Temporal hydrological drought clustering varies with climate and land-surface processes M. Brunner & K. Stahl 10.1088/1748-9326/acb8ca
- A Worrying Future for River Flows in the Brazilian Cerrado Provoked by Land Use and Climate Changes Y. Salmona et al. 10.3390/su15054251
- Hydrological response of a headwater catchment in Southeast Brazil—Threshold patterns of stormflow response M. Chittolina et al. 10.1002/hyp.14879
- Modeling unsteady and steady 1D hydrodynamics under different hydraulic conceptualizations: Model/Software development and case studies M. Gomes et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2023.105733
- Land use and land cover changes and their impacts on surface-atmosphere interactions in Brazil: A systematic review C. Caballero et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152134
- CLIMBra - Climate Change Dataset for Brazil A. Ballarin et al. 10.1038/s41597-023-01956-z
- Gridded 20-year climate parameterization of Africa and South America for a stochastic weather generator (CLIGEN) A. Fullhart et al. 10.1080/20964471.2022.2136610
- Where should hydrology go? An early-career perspective on the next IAHS Scientific Decade: 2023–2032 T. van Hateren et al. 10.1080/02626667.2023.2170754
- Atlas of precipitation extremes for South America and Africa based on depth-duration-frequency relationships in a stochastic weather generator dataset A. Fullhart et al. 10.1016/j.iswcr.2023.01.004
- Varying performance of eight evapotranspiration products with aridity and vegetation greenness across the globe H. Wang et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2023.1079520
- Assessment of water availability vulnerability in the Cerrado D. Althoff et al. 10.1007/s13201-021-01521-2
- The Impact of an Open Water Balance Assumption on Understanding the Factors Controlling the Long‐Term Streamflow Components A. Ballarin et al. 10.1029/2022WR032413
- Brazilian Water Security Threatened by Climate Change and Human Behavior A. Ballarin et al. 10.1029/2023WR034914
Latest update: 04 Dec 2023