Global catchment modelling using World-Wide HYPE (WWH), open data, and stepwise parameter estimation
Berit Arheimer et al.
Total article views: 5,118 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,114 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,086 with geography defined and 28 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,782 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,773 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,332 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,313 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Understanding each other's models: an introduction and a standard representation of 16 global water models to support intercomparison, improvement, and communication C. Telteu et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-3843-2021
- Climate-dependent propagation of precipitation uncertainty into the water cycle A. Fallah et al. 10.5194/hess-24-3725-2020
- Global BROOK90 R Package: An Automatic Framework to Simulate the Water Balance at Any Location I. Vorobevskii et al. 10.3390/w12072037
- Large-Scale Hydrological and Sediment Modeling in Nested Domains under Current and Changing Climate A. Bartosova et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)HE.1943-5584.0002078
- Uncertainty in the extreme flood magnitude estimates of large-scale flood hazard models L. Devitt et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abfac4
- Hydrological Model Application in the Sirba River: Early Warning System and GloFAS Improvements G. Passerotti et al. 10.3390/w12030620
- On the runoff validation of ‘Global BROOK90’ automatic modeling framework I. Vorobevskii et al. 10.2166/nh.2021.150
- Simulating river regulation and reservoir performance in a continental-scale hydrologic model A. Tefs et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2021.105025
- Comparison of open access global climate services for hydrological data J. Merks et al. 10.1080/02626667.2020.1820012
- The Added Value of Different Data Types for Calibrating and Testing a Hydrologic Model in a Small Catchment B. Széles et al. 10.1029/2019WR026153
- Designing a Climate Service for Planning Climate Actions in Vulnerable Countries C. Photiadou et al. 10.3390/atmos12010121
- Downscaling Regional Hydrological Forecast for Operational Use in Local Early Warning: HYPE Models in the Sirba River G. Massazza et al. 10.3390/w12123504
- Streamflow prediction in “geopolitically ungauged” basins using satellite observations and regionalization at subcontinental scale T. Du et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125016
- HydroGFD3.0 (Hydrological Global Forcing Data): a 25 km global precipitation and temperature data set updated in near-real time P. Berg et al. 10.5194/essd-13-1531-2021
- Generating Ensemble Streamflow Forecasts: A Review of Methods and Approaches Over the Past 40 Years M. Troin et al. 10.1029/2020WR028392
- Simulation of Irrigation Demand and Control in Catchments – A Review of Methods and Case Studies B. Uniyal & J. Dietrich 10.1029/2020WR029263
- Time Variant Sensitivity Analysis of Hydrological Model Parameters in a Cold Region Using Flow Signatures A. Bajracharya et al. 10.3390/w12040961
- Using ensemble reforecasts to generate flood thresholds for improved global flood forecasting E. Zsoter et al. 10.1111/jfr3.12658
- Application of the RSPARROW Modeling Tool to Estimate Total Nitrogen Sources to Streams and Evaluate Source Reduction Management Scenarios in the Grande River Basin, Brazil M. Miller et al. 10.3390/w12102911
- Changing freshwater contributions to the Arctic T. Stadnyk et al. 10.1525/elementa.2020.00098
- A Regularization Approach to Improve the Sequential Calibration of a Semidistributed Hydrological Model A. Lavenne et al. 10.1029/2018WR024266
- Flash droughts present a new challenge for subseasonal-to-seasonal prediction A. Pendergrass et al. 10.1038/s41558-020-0709-0
- Global Fully Distributed Parameter Regionalization Based on Observed Streamflow From 4,229 Headwater Catchments H. Beck et al. 10.1029/2019JD031485
- Lessons learnt from checking the quality of openly accessible river flow data worldwide L. Crochemore et al. 10.1080/02626667.2019.1659509
- Evaluation of precipitation datasets against local observations in southwestern Iran A. Fallah et al. 10.1002/joc.6445
- Advances in Quantifying Streamflow Variability Across Continental Scales: 1. Identifying Natural and Anthropogenic Controlling Factors in the USA Using a Spatially Explicit Modeling Method R. Alexander et al. 10.1029/2019WR025001
- What Are the Key Drivers Controlling the Quality of Seasonal Streamflow Forecasts? I. Pechlivanidis et al. 10.1029/2019WR026987
Latest update: 26 Jul 2021