Impact of revegetation of the Loess Plateau of China on the regional growing season water balance
Jun Ge et al.
Total article views: 3,897 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Aug 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Aug 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,985 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,944 with geography defined and 41 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,307 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,299 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,678 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,645 with geography defined and 33 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Effects of Restoration Practices on a Small Watershed in China’s Loess Plateau: A Case Study of the Qiaozigou Watershed Q. Luo et al. 10.3390/su12208376
- The water footprint of carbon capture and storage technologies L. Rosa et al. 10.1016/j.rser.2020.110511
- Watershed Drought and Ecosystem Services: Spatiotemporal Characteristics and Gray Relational Analysis J. Bai et al. 10.3390/ijgi10020043
- Policy development for sustainable soil water use on China’s Loess Plateau X. Jia et al. 10.1016/j.scib.2020.09.006
- Complex anthropogenic interaction on vegetation greening in the Chinese Loess Plateau P. Kou et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146065
- Numerical Study of the Impact of Complex Terrain and Soil Moisture on Convective Initiation B. Zan et al. 10.3390/atmos11080871
- Integrating Habitat Suitability and the Near-Nature Restoration Priorities into Revegetation Plans Based on Potential Vegetation Distribution C. Zheng et al. 10.3390/f12020218
- Toward sustainable revegetation in the Loess Plateau using coupled water and carbon management F. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.eng.2020.12.017
- Impact of recent vegetation greening on temperature and precipitation over China L. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.108197
- Global guidelines for the sustainable use of non-native trees to prevent tree invasions and mitigate their negative impacts G. Brundu et al. 10.3897/neobiota.61.58380
- Assessing the water footprint of afforestation in Inner Mongolia, China Z. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.jaridenv.2020.104257
- Estimating global aerodynamic parameters in 1982–2017 using remote-sensing data and a turbulent transfer model Y. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112428
- Contrasting effects of climate and LULC change on blue water resources at varying temporal and spatial scales X. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147488
- Loess Plateau: from degradation to restoration Y. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140206
- Comments on “Large-scale afforestation significantly increases permanent surface water in China's vegetation restoration regions” by Zeng, Y., Yang, X., Fang, N., & Shi, Z. (2020). Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, 290, 108001 G. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.108213
- Spatiotemporal variations of agricultural water use efficiency and its response to the Grain to Green Program during 1982–2015 in the Chinese Loess Plateau S. Lu & F. Tian 10.1016/j.pce.2020.102975
- Modulation of vegetation restoration on outdoor thermal comfort over the Loess Plateau, China from 1982 to 2015 X. Zhang et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/abdae1
- China’s tree-planting drive could falter in a warming world M. Zastrow 10.1038/d41586-019-02789-w
Latest update: 26 Jul 2021