Projected increases in magnitude and socioeconomic exposure of global droughts in 1.5 and 2 °C warmer climates
Lei Gu et al.
Total article views: 2,582 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Oct 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Oct 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,196 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,187 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,582 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,578 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 614 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 609 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Challenges for drought assessment in the Mediterranean region under future climate scenarios Y. Tramblay et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103348
- Climate change impacts on water security in global drylands L. Stringer et al. 10.1016/j.oneear.2021.05.010
- Severe Drought in the Spring of 2020 in Poland—More of the Same? I. Pińskwar et al. 10.3390/agronomy10111646
- Health Risks to the Russian Population from Weather Extremes in 2010—2020. Part 2. Floods, Typhoons, Ice Rain, Droughts E. Grigorieva & B. Revich 10.32686/1812-5220-2021-18-3-10-31
- Responses of Precipitation and Runoff to Climate Warming and Implications for Future Drought Changes in China L. Gu et al. 10.1029/2020EF001718
- Impacts and socioeconomic exposures of global extreme precipitation events in 1.5 and 2.0 °C warmer climates X. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142665
- What makes consumers willing to pay for carbon taxes–A view of terror management theory H. Dang et al. 10.1016/j.spc.2021.07.033
- Using NARX neural network to forecast droughts and floods over Yangtze River Basin J. Wang & Y. Chen 10.1007/s11069-021-04944-x
- Evaluation of climate model simulations in representing the precipitation non‐stationarity by considering observational uncertainties Y. Wan et al. 10.1002/joc.6940
- Diverging hydrological drought traits over Europe with global warming C. Cammalleri et al. 10.5194/hess-24-5919-2020
- Streamflow drought: implication of drought definitions and its application for drought forecasting S. Sutanto & H. Van Lanen 10.5194/hess-25-3991-2021
- CMIP6 projects less frequent seasonal soil moisture droughts over China in response to different warming levels S. Chen & X. Yuan 10.1088/1748-9326/abe782
- Global exposure of population and land‐use to meteorological droughts under different warming levels and SSPs : A CORDEX ‐based study J. Spinoni et al. 10.1002/joc.7302
- Increasing population exposure to global warm-season concurrent dry and hot extremes under different warming levels W. Liu et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac188f
- Drought hazard transferability from meteorological to hydrological propagation L. Gu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.124761
- Global Characterization of the Varying Responses of the Standardized Precipitation Evapotranspiration Index to Atmospheric Evaporative Demand M. Tomas‐Burguera et al. 10.1029/2020JD033017
- Neighbor identity affects growth and survival of Mediterranean plants under recurrent drought A. Shihan et al. 10.1007/s00442-020-04739-0
- Amplified Drought and Flood Risk Under Future Socioeconomic and Climatic Change H. Tabari et al. 10.1029/2021EF002295
Latest update: 26 Nov 2021