28 Jan 2020
Research article | 28 Jan 2020
Cross-validating precipitation datasets in the Indus River basin
Jean-Philippe Baudouin et al.
Total article views: 4,001 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,001 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,422 with geography defined and 579 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,974 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,601 with geography defined and 373 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,027 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 821 with geography defined and 206 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- How to ‘downsize’ a complex society: an agent-based modelling approach to assess the resilience of Indus Civilisation settlements to past climate change A. Angourakis et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abacf9
- Synoptic-scale precursors of landslides in the western Himalaya and Karakoram K. Hunt & A. Dimri 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145895
- Measuring precipitation in Eastern Himalaya: Ground validation of eleven satellite, model and gauge interpolated gridded products M. Kumar et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126252
- Topography and climate in the upper Indus Basin: Mapping elevation-snow cover relationships T. Smith et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147363
- Characteristic changes in climate projections over Indus Basin using the bias corrected CMIP6 simulations K. Koteswara Rao et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-06108-w
- Aerosol Trends during the Dusty Season over Iran R. Yousefi et al. 10.3390/rs13061045
- Synoptic processes of winter precipitation in the Upper Indus Basin J. Baudouin et al. 10.5194/wcd-2-1187-2021
- Hydroclimatology of the Chitral River in the Indus Basin under Changing Climate Z. Syed et al. 10.3390/atmos13020295
- Independent validation of downscaled climate estimates from a coastal Alaska watershed using local historical weather journals E. Williamson & C. Sergeant 10.7717/peerj.12055
- Climate change and hydrological regime of the high-altitude Indus basin under extreme climate scenarios Z. Dahri et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144467
- Spatio-temporal evolution of wet–dry event features and their transition across the Upper Jhelum Basin (UJB) in South Asia R. Ansari & G. Grossi 10.5194/nhess-22-287-2022
- Contribution of Cross-Barrier Moisture Transport to Precipitation in the Upper Indus River Basin J. Baudouin et al. 10.1175/MWR-D-19-0384.1
Latest update: 02 Feb 2023