Bias in dynamically downscaled rainfall characteristics for hydroclimatic projections
Total article views: 2,909 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,909 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,426 with geography defined and 483 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,666 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,502 with geography defined and 164 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,243 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 924 with geography defined and 319 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Introducing Narclim1.5: Evaluation and Projection of Climate Extremes for Southeast Australia F. Ji et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4174746
- Adapting Water Management to Climate Change in the Murray–Darling Basin, Australia I. Prosser et al. 10.3390/w13182504
- Effects of Climate Change on Hydrological Indicators of Subsurface Drainage for a Representative French Drainage Site A. Jeantet et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2022.899226
- Evaluating skills and issues of quantile-based bias adjustment for climate change scenarios F. Lehner et al. 10.5194/ascmo-9-29-2023
- Managing impacts of extreme hydrological events on urban water services: the Australian experience J. Horne 10.1080/07900627.2020.1808447
- Introducing NARCliM1.5: Evaluation and projection of climate extremes for southeast Australia F. Ji et al. 10.1016/j.wace.2022.100526
- How May the Choice of Downscaling Techniques and Meteorological Reference Observations Affect Future Hydroclimate Projections? D. Rastogi et al. 10.1029/2022EF002734
- Hydrological Modelling and Climate Adaptation under Changing Climate: A Review with a Focus in Sub-Saharan Africa V. Banda et al. 10.3390/w14244031
- Different Hydroclimate Modelling Approaches Can Lead to a Large Range of Streamflow Projections under Climate Change: Implications for Water Resources Management F. Chiew et al. 10.3390/w14172730
- Trends and variability of rainfall characteristics influencing annual streamflow: A case study of southeast Australia G. Fu et al. 10.1002/joc.7923
- Introducing NARCliM1.5: Evaluating the Performance of Regional Climate Projections for Southeast Australia for 1950–2100 N. Nishant et al. 10.1029/2020EF001833
- Impact of downscaled rainfall biases on projected runoff changes S. Charles et al. 10.5194/hess-24-2981-2020
- Uncertainty propagation in a modelling chain of climate change impact for a representative French drainage site A. Jeantet et al. 10.1080/02626667.2023.2203322
- Evaluating the uncertainty of climate model structure and bias correction on the hydrological impact of projected climate change in a Mediterranean catchment A. Senatore et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2022.101120
- A Climate-Mathematical Clustering of Rainfall Stations in the Río Bravo-San Juan Basin (Mexico) by Using the Higuchi Fractal Dimension and the Hurst Exponent F. Benavides-Bravo et al. 10.3390/math9212656
- Adapting rainfall bias-corrections to improve hydrological simulations generated from climate model forcings D. Robertson et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2023.129322
- Projection of rainfall variability in Egypt by regional climate model simulations T. Gado et al. 10.2166/wcc.2022.003
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023