Basin-scale multi-objective simulation-optimization modeling for conjunctive use of surface water and groundwater in northwest China
Total article views: 3,136 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,136 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,628 with geography defined and 508 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,919 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,752 with geography defined and 167 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,217 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 876 with geography defined and 341 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Integrated Simulation-Optimization Framework for Water Allocation Based on Sustainability of Surface Water and Groundwater Resources I. Chakraei et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)WR.1943-5452.0001339
- Multi-objective optimization-based reactive nitrogen transport modeling for the water-environment-agriculture nexus in a basin-scale coastal aquifer Z. Yin et al. 10.1016/j.watres.2022.118111
- Optimization of Groundwater Exploitation in an Irrigation Area in the Arid Upper Peacock River, NW China: Implications for Sustainable Agriculture and Ecology Y. Su et al. 10.3390/su13168903
- Decision Tree-Based Conditional Operation Rules for Optimal Conjunctive Use of Surface and Groundwater M. Khosravi et al. 10.1007/s11269-022-03123-2
- Research on the allocation of water resources engineering projects based on multi-objective optimization Y. Lu et al. 10.2166/ws.2023.153
- Discussion of “Resolving Conflicts between Irrigation Agriculture and Ecohydrology Using Many-Objective Robust Decision Making” by Yu Li and Wolfgang Kinzelbach R. Mohan Singh 10.1061/(ASCE)WR.1943-5452.0001415
- Effects of downstream environmental flow release on enhancing the groundwater recharge and restoring the groundwater/surface-water connectivity in Yongding River, Beijing, China S. Liu et al. 10.1007/s10040-023-02675-w
- Multi-objective optimization of the coastal groundwater abstraction for striking the balance among conflicts of resource-environment-economy in Longkou City, China Z. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.watres.2022.118045
- Developing an optimized groundwater exploitation prediction model based on the Harris hawk optimization algorithm for conjunctive use of surface water and groundwater resources Z. Nematollahi & H. Sanayei 10.1007/s11356-022-23224-0
- Multi-Objective Optimization of Integrated Surface and Groundwater Resources Under the Clean Development Mechanism H. Majedi et al. 10.1007/s11269-021-02860-0
- Satellite data-driven multi-objective simulation-optimization modeling for water-environment-agriculture nexus in an arid endorheic lake basin J. Song et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.128207
- A simulation-based optimization model for watershed multi-scale irrigation water use with considering impacts of climate changes Y. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126395
- Impact of climate change on multi-objective management of seawater intrusion in coastal karst aquifers in Zhoushuizi district of Dalian City, China J. Zhao et al. 10.1007/s10040-021-02383-3
- Making thirsty cities sustainable: A nexus approach for water provisioning in Quito, Ecuador D. González-Zeas et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2022.115880
- Synergetic Integration of SWAT and Multi-Objective Optimization Algorithms for Evaluating Efficiencies of Agricultural Best Management Practices to Improve Water Quality Z. Hashemi Aslani et al. 10.3390/land12020401
- Deriving optimal operational policies for off-stream man-made reservoir considering conjunctive use of surface- and groundwater at the Bar dam reservoir (Iran) A. Joodavi et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2020.100725
- Assessing Adaptability of Cyclic and Non-Cyclic Approach to Conjunctive use of Groundwater and Surface water for Sustainable Management Plans under Climate Change A. Afshar et al. 10.1007/s11269-021-02887-3
- Making Thirsty Cities Sustainable: A Nexus Approach for Water Provisioning in Quito, Ecuador D. González-Zeas et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4125523
- Optimization of storage and recovery of seasonal surplus desalinated water in a coastal aquifer S. Zekri et al. 10.1007/s12517-020-06340-4
- The conceptual framework to determine interrelations and interactions for holistic Water, Energy, and Food Nexus A. Afshar et al. 10.1007/s10668-021-01858-3
- Development of an integrated multi-objective approach to formulate optimal harvesting policies with the aim of sustainable management of groundwater resources: study area: Varamin Plain H. Azizi & H. Azizi 10.2166/hydro.2023.167
Latest update: 01 Dec 2023