08 May 2020
Research article | 08 May 2020
Basin-scale multi-objective simulation-optimization modeling for conjunctive use of surface water and groundwater in northwest China
Jian Song et al.
Total article views: 2,727 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,727 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,232 with geography defined and 495 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,545 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,389 with geography defined and 156 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,182 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 843 with geography defined and 339 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Deriving optimal operational policies for off-stream man-made reservoir considering conjunctive use of surface- and groundwater at the Bar dam reservoir (Iran) A. Joodavi et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2020.100725
- Integrated Simulation-Optimization Framework for Water Allocation Based on Sustainability of Surface Water and Groundwater Resources I. Chakraei et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)WR.1943-5452.0001339
- Assessing Adaptability of Cyclic and Non-Cyclic Approach to Conjunctive use of Groundwater and Surface water for Sustainable Management Plans under Climate Change A. Afshar et al. 10.1007/s11269-021-02887-3
- Multi-objective optimization-based reactive nitrogen transport modeling for the water-environment-agriculture nexus in a basin-scale coastal aquifer Z. Yin et al. 10.1016/j.watres.2022.118111
- Optimization of Groundwater Exploitation in an Irrigation Area in the Arid Upper Peacock River, NW China: Implications for Sustainable Agriculture and Ecology Y. Su et al. 10.3390/su13168903
- Discussion of “Resolving Conflicts between Irrigation Agriculture and Ecohydrology Using Many-Objective Robust Decision Making” by Yu Li and Wolfgang Kinzelbach R. Mohan Singh 10.1061/(ASCE)WR.1943-5452.0001415
- Optimization of storage and recovery of seasonal surplus desalinated water in a coastal aquifer S. Zekri et al. 10.1007/s12517-020-06340-4
- The conceptual framework to determine interrelations and interactions for holistic Water, Energy, and Food Nexus A. Afshar et al. 10.1007/s10668-021-01858-3
- Multi-objective optimization of the coastal groundwater abstraction for striking the balance among conflicts of resource-environment-economy in Longkou City, China Z. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.watres.2022.118045
- Multi-Objective Optimization of Integrated Surface and Groundwater Resources Under the Clean Development Mechanism H. Majedi et al. 10.1007/s11269-021-02860-0
- A simulation-based optimization model for watershed multi-scale irrigation water use with considering impacts of climate changes Y. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126395
- Impact of climate change on multi-objective management of seawater intrusion in coastal karst aquifers in Zhoushuizi district of Dalian City, China J. Zhao et al. 10.1007/s10040-021-02383-3
Latest update: 08 Dec 2022