16 Jan 2020
Research article | 16 Jan 2020
Flooding in the Mekong Delta: the impact of dyke systems on downstream hydrodynamics
Vo Quoc Thanh et al.
Total article views: 3,230 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,230 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,715 with geography defined and 515 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,893 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,672 with geography defined and 221 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,337 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,043 with geography defined and 294 with unknown origin.
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Moving towards sustainable coastal adaptation: Analysis of hydrological drivers of saltwater intrusion in the Vietnamese Mekong Delta T. Tran et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145125
- Seasonal Variability of Freshwater Plumes in the Eastern Gulf of Guinea as Inferred From Satellite Measurements O. Houndegnonto et al. 10.1029/2020JC017041
- Impact of Climate Change on Future Flood Susceptibility: an Evaluation Based on Deep Learning Algorithms and GCM Model R. Chakrabortty et al. 10.1007/s11269-021-02944-x
- Surface Water Evolution (2001–2017) at the Cambodia/Vietnam Border in the Upper Mekong Delta Using Satellite MODIS Observations F. Aires et al. 10.3390/rs12050800
- Trade-off between number of constraints and primary-statement robustness in entropy models: the case of the open-channel velocity field A. SILVA FILHO et al. 10.1590/0001-3756202020200594
- Multi-geospatial flood hazard modelling for a large and complex river basin with data sparsity: a case study of the Lam River Basin, Vietnam N. Dung et al. 10.1007/s41748-021-00215-8
- Threats of climate change and land use patterns enhance the susceptibility of future floods in India S. Pal et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2021.114317
- Sedimentation strategies provide effective but limited mitigation of relative sea-level rise in the Mekong delta F. Dunn & P. Minderhoud 10.1038/s43247-021-00331-3
- Climate Justice Planning in Global South: Applying a Coupled Nature–Human Flood Risk Assessment Framework in a Case for Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam C. Wu et al. 10.3390/w13152021
- Evaluating the Impacts of Rice-Based Protection Dykes on Floodwater Dynamics in the Vietnamese Mekong Delta Using Geographical Impact Factor (GIF) H. Vu et al. 10.3390/w13091144
- Land use change in the Vietnamese Mekong Delta: New evidence from remote sensing H. Vu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.151918
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 28 Jan 2023