09 Apr 2020
Research article | 09 Apr 2020
Long-term changes in central European river discharge for 1869–2016: impact of changing snow covers, reservoir constructions and an intensified hydrological cycle
Erwin Rottler et al.
Total article views: 2,673 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Oct 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Oct 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,673 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,166 with geography defined and 507 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,008 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,590 with geography defined and 418 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 665 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 576 with geography defined and 89 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Seasonal discharge response to temperature-driven changes in evaporation and snow processes in the Rhine Basin J. Buitink et al. 10.5194/esd-12-387-2021
- Evolución histórica de la conceptualización hidrogeológica y del uso del acuífero Caplina ubicado en el borde norte del desierto de Atacama E. Pino-Vargas et al. 10.54139/revinguc.v28i3.45
- The Ecosystem Resilience Concept Applied to Hydrogeological Systems: A General Approach Á. de la Hera-Portillo et al. 10.3390/w12061824
- Environmental Flow Requirements of Estuaries: Providing Resilience to Current and Future Climate and Direct Anthropogenic Changes D. Chilton et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.764218
- Assessing water system vulnerabilities under changing climate conditions using different representations of a hydrological system A. Sharifinejad et al. 10.1080/02626667.2021.2014057
- Directions and Extent of Flows Changes in Warta River Basin (Poland) in the Context of the Efficiency of Run-of-River Hydropower Plants and the Perspectives for Their Future Development M. Sojka 10.3390/en15020439
- A framework for assessing compound drought events from a drought propagation perspective J. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.127228
- Modeling seasonal variations of extreme rainfall on different timescales in Germany J. Ulrich et al. 10.5194/hess-25-6133-2021
- Projected changes in Rhine River flood seasonality under global warming E. Rottler et al. 10.5194/hess-25-2353-2021
- Impact of climate change on North-East India (NEI) summer monsoon rainfall Y. Zahan et al. 10.1007/s10584-021-02994-5
- Hydro Explorer: An interactive web app to investigate changes in runoff timing and runoff seasonality all over the world E. Rottler et al. 10.1002/rra.3772
- Volume and uncertainty estimates of on-farm reservoirs using surface reflectance and LiDAR data I. Fuentes et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2021.105095
- Elevation-dependent compensation effects in snowmelt in the Rhine River Basin upstream gauge Basel E. Rottler et al. 10.2166/nh.2021.092
- Spatio-Temporal Variability in Hydroclimate over the Upper Yangtze River Basin, China R. Yang & B. Xing 10.3390/atmos13020317
- Large Sensitivity of Simulated Indian Summer Monsoon Rainfall (ISMR) to Global Warming: Implications of ISMR Projections P. Rajesh et al. 10.1029/2020JD033511
- A global algorithm for identifying changing streamflow regimes: application to Canadian natural streams (1966–2010) M. Zaerpour et al. 10.5194/hess-25-5193-2021
Latest update: 27 Nov 2022