Articles | Volume 24, issue 4
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Are dissolved organic carbon concentrations in riparian groundwater linked to hydrological pathways in the boreal forest?
Total article views: 4,969 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,969 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,084 with geography defined and 885 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,624 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,100 with geography defined and 524 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,345 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 984 with geography defined and 361 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Groundwater‐stream connections shape the spatial pattern and rates of aquatic metabolism A. Lupon et al. 10.1002/lol2.10305
- Low hydrological connectivity after summer drought inhibits DOC export in a forested headwater catchment K. Blaurock et al. 10.5194/hess-25-5133-2021
- Instructive Surprises in the Hydrological Functioning of Landscapes J. Kirchner et al. 10.1146/annurev-earth-071822-100356
- Shallow-groundwater-level time series and a groundwater chemistry survey from a boreal headwater catchment, Krycklan, Sweden J. Erdbrügger et al. 10.5194/essd-15-1779-2023
- Spruce forest afforestation leading to increased Fe mobilization from soils M. Škerlep et al. 10.1007/s10533-021-00874-9
- Groundwater travel times predict DOC in streams and riparian soils across a heterogeneous boreal landscape E. Jutebring Sterte et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.157398
- Headwaters biogeochemistry focused on different rainfall-runoff conditions, and the role of waterlogged areas: a comparative study of Czech mountains K. Fraindová et al. 10.1080/02626667.2022.2038792
- Riparian Microtopography Affects Event‐Driven Stream DOC Concentrations and DOM Quality in a Forested Headwater Catchment K. Blaurock et al. 10.1029/2022JG006831
- Preface: Linking landscape organisation and hydrological functioning: from hypotheses and observations to concepts, models and understanding C. Jackisch et al. 10.5194/hess-25-5277-2021
- Groundwater impacts on stream biodiversity and communities: a review E. Land & C. Peters 10.1080/02705060.2023.2260801
- Effect of DEM-smoothing and -aggregation on topographically-based flow directions and catchment boundaries J. Erdbrügger et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126717
- Variations in the dissolved carbon concentrations of the shallow groundwater in a desert inland river basin J. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126774
- Delineating Source Contributions to Stream Dissolved Organic Matter Composition Under Baseflow Conditions in Forested Headwater Catchments M. da Silva et al. 10.1029/2021JG006425
- Predicting evaporation from mountain streams A. Szeitz & R. Moore 10.1002/hyp.13875
- Flushing or mixing? Stable water isotopes reveal differences in arctic forest and peatland soil water seasonality F. Muhic et al. 10.1002/hyp.14811
- Groundwater, Soil, and Vegetation Interactions at Discrete Riparian Inflow Points (DRIPs) and Implications for Boreal Streams S. Ploum et al. 10.3389/frwa.2021.669007
- Laboratory evaluation of open source and commercial electrical conductivity sensor precision and accuracy: How do they compare? S. Fulton et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0285092
- Groundwater flow paths drive longitudinal patterns of stream dissolved organic carbon (DOC) concentrations in boreal landscapes A. Lupon et al. 10.5194/hess-27-613-2023
- Northern landscapes in transition: Evidence, approach and ways forward using the Krycklan Catchment Study H. Laudon et al. 10.1002/hyp.14170
- Small-scale topography explains patterns and dynamics of dissolved organic carbon exports from the riparian zone of a temperate, forested catchment B. Werner et al. 10.5194/hess-25-6067-2021
- An Integrated Use of GIS, Geostatistical and Map Overlay Techniques for Spatio-Temporal Variability Analysis of Groundwater Quality and Level in the Punjab Province of Pakistan, South Asia H. Shahzad et al. 10.3390/w12123555
Latest update: 07 Dec 2023