Articles | Volume 23, issue 1
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Using phase lags to evaluate model biases in simulating the diurnal cycle of evapotranspiration: a case study in Luxembourg
Total article views: 3,952 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,952 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,347 with geography defined and 605 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,657 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,160 with geography defined and 497 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,295 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,187 with geography defined and 108 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Lysimetric Analysis for Transpiration and Carbon Accumulation of Cnidium officinale Makino in Hot Weather Conditions Y. Seo et al. 10.7783/KJMCS.2020.28.6.463
- Resolve the Clear‐Sky Continuous Diurnal Cycle of High‐Resolution ECOSTRESS Evapotranspiration and Land Surface Temperature J. Wen et al. 10.1029/2022WR032227
- Constraining Plant Hydraulics With Microwave Radiometry in a Land Surface Model: Impacts of Temporal Resolution N. Holtzman et al. 10.1029/2023WR035481
- Evaporation from a large lowland reservoir – (dis)agreement between evaporation models from hourly to decadal timescales F. Jansen & A. Teuling 10.5194/hess-24-1055-2020
- Temperature Response to External Radiative Forcing: Verification of a Simple Model A. Gornostaeva et al. 10.1134/S0001433821110037
- Deep Learned Process Parameterizations Provide Better Representations of Turbulent Heat Fluxes in Hydrologic Models A. Bennett & B. Nijssen 10.1029/2020WR029328
- Preface: Linking landscape organisation and hydrological functioning: from hypotheses and observations to concepts, models and understanding C. Jackisch et al. 10.5194/hess-25-5277-2021
- What determines the time lags of sap flux with solar radiation and vapor pressure deficit? L. Wan et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2023.109414
- ICLASS 1.1, a variational Inverse modelling framework for the Chemistry Land-surface Atmosphere Soil Slab model: description, validation, and application P. Bosman & M. Krol 10.5194/gmd-16-47-2023
- An assessment of phase relationships between heat fluxes and ground surface temperatures in a diurnal cycle based on monitoring studies at the Verkhnee Dubrovo meteorological station D. Demezhko et al. 10.24930/1681-9004-2022-22-2-239-250
- Ozone deposition impact assessments for forest canopies require accurate ozone flux partitioning on diurnal timescales A. Visser et al. 10.5194/acp-21-18393-2021
- Do Surface and Air Temperatures Contain Similar Imprints of Evaporative Conditions? A. Panwar et al. 10.1029/2019GL082248
- Challenges and Future Perspectives of Multi-/Hyperspectral Thermal Infrared Remote Sensing for Crop Water-Stress Detection: A Review M. Gerhards et al. 10.3390/rs11101240
- Energy Imbalance and Evapotranspiration Hysteresis Under an Advective Environment: Evidence From Lysimeter, Eddy Covariance, and Energy Balance Modeling R. Dhungel et al. 10.1029/2020GL091203
- Hysteresis Behavior of Surface Water Fluxes in a Hydrologic Transition of an Ephemeral Lake Y. Cui et al. 10.1029/2019JD032364
- Estimates of tree root water uptake from soil moisture profile dynamics C. Jackisch et al. 10.5194/bg-17-5787-2020
- Summarizing the state of the terrestrial biosphere in few dimensions G. Kraemer et al. 10.5194/bg-17-2397-2020
- A Scheme to Estimate Diurnal Cycle of Evapotranspiration from Geostationary Meteorological Satellite Observations J. Lu et al. 10.3390/w12092369
- Energy balance closure and evapotranspiration hysteresis in central Amazon under contrasting conditions during the GoAmazon project in 2014 and 2015 R. Carneiro et al. 10.1016/j.jsames.2023.104686
Latest update: 06 Dec 2023