Assessing water security in the São Paulo metropolitan region under projected climate change
Total article views: 4,142 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,142 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,525 with geography defined and 617 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,621 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,324 with geography defined and 297 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,521 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,201 with geography defined and 320 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Brazilian Water Security Threatened by Climate Change and Human Behavior A. Ballarin et al. 10.1029/2023WR034914
- Improving Urban Flood Resilience under Climate Change Scenarios in a Tropical Watershed Using Low-Impact Development Practices T. Mattos et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)HE.1943-5584.0002143
- Advances and challenges in the water sciences in Brazil: a community synthesis of the XXIII Brazilian Water Resources Symposium R. Paiva et al. 10.1590/2318-0331.252020200136
- Governing sustainable transformations of urban social-ecological-technological systems E. Krueger et al. 10.1038/s42949-022-00053-1
- Developing and classifying urban biomes as a basis for nature-based solutions A. Akio Lucchezi Miyahara et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2022.101251
- Serial droughts and loss of hydrologic resilience in a subtropical basin: The case of water inflow into the Cantareira reservoir system in Brazil during 2013–2021 L. Domingues & H. da Rocha 10.1016/j.ejrh.2022.101235
- Climate change-related risks and adaptation potential in Central and South America during the 21st century I. Hagen et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac5271
- Integrated framework for hydrologic modelling in data-sparse watersheds and climate change impact on projected green and blue water sustainability I. Lawal et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2023.1233216
- Significant Baseflow Reduction in the Sao Francisco River Basin M. Lucas et al. 10.3390/w13010002
- A future of extreme precipitation and droughts in the Peruvian Andes E. Potter et al. 10.1038/s41612-023-00409-z
- Freeze-Thaw cycle representation alters response of watershed hydrology to future climate change Q. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2020.104767
- Bright and blind spots of water research in Latin America and the Caribbean A. DeVincentis et al. 10.5194/hess-25-4631-2021
- A review of 80 assessment tools measuring water security T. Octavianti & C. Staddon 10.1002/wat2.1516
- Achieving sustainable water and land use systems in highly developed tropical landscapes P. Piffer et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac8ab6
- An analysis of multiple ecosystem services in a large-scale urbanized area of northern China based on the food-energy-water integrative framework S. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.eiar.2022.106913
- Baseflow and water resilience variability in two water management units in southeastern Brazil L. Santarosa et al. 10.1080/15715124.2021.2002346
- Photochemical environmental persistence of venlafaxine in an urban water reservoir: A combined experimental and computational investigation L. Souza et al. 10.1016/j.psep.2022.08.049
- Water Security in an Uncertain Future: Contrasting Realities from an Availability-Demand Perspective J. Sone et al. 10.1007/s11269-022-03160-x
- Unveiling water security in Brazil: current challenges and future perspectives G. Chiquito Gesualdo et al. 10.1080/02626667.2021.1899182
- Towards Circulating and Ecological Sphere in Urban Areas: An Indicator-Based Framework for Food-Energy-Water Security Assessment in Nagpur, India B. Morey et al. 10.3390/su14138123
- Addressing Water Security: An Overview J. Marcal et al. 10.3390/su132413702
- Effects of Climate Change on Hydrology in the Most Relevant Mining Basin in the Eastern Legal Amazon P. Pontes et al. 10.3390/w14091416
- Brazilian payment for environmental services programs emphasize water-related services I. Mamedes et al. 10.1016/j.iswcr.2023.01.001
- Assessing future scenarios of water availability using cmpi5 high resolution climate models – case study of the alto tietê basin G. Calado & M. Valverde 10.5327/Z2176-947820200658
Latest update: 05 Dec 2023