Future shifts in extreme flow regimes in Alpine regions
Manuela I. Brunner et al.
Total article views: 3,054 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,543 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,526 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,676 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,670 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 867 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 856 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Hydrological modeling to simulate stream flow in the Sindh Valley watershed, northwest Himalayas M. Shah & M. Lone 10.1007/s40808-021-01241-1
- Hydrological modeling to simulate stream flow under changing climate conditions in Jhelum catchment, western Himalaya A. Singh Jasrotia et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125887
- Elevation-dependent compensation effects in snowmelt in the Rhine River Basin upstream gauge Basel E. Rottler et al. 10.2166/nh.2021.092
- Holocene glacier change in the Silvretta Massif (Austrian Alps) constrained by a new 10Be chronology, historical records and modern observations S. Braumann et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106493
- Climate projections in Lake Maggiore watershed using statistical downscaling model H. Saidi et al. 10.3354/cr01613
- Reservoir Governance in World's Water Towers Needs to Anticipate Multi‐purpose Use E. Kellner & M. Brunner 10.1029/2020EF001643
- Projected changes in Rhine River flood seasonality under global warming E. Rottler et al. 10.5194/hess-25-2353-2021
- Rapid glacier retreat and downwasting throughout the European Alps in the early 21st century C. Sommer et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-16818-0
- Investigation of Rain-On-Snow Floods under Climate Change C. Sezen et al. 10.3390/app10041242
- Glacial Change and Its Hydrological Response in Three Inland River Basins in the Qilian Mountains, Western China G. Liu et al. 10.3390/w13162213
- Proneness of European Catchments to Multiyear Streamflow Droughts M. Brunner & L. Tallaksen 10.1029/2019WR025903
- Future streamflow regime changes in the United States: assessment using functional classification M. Brunner et al. 10.5194/hess-24-3951-2020
- River runoff in Switzerland in a changing climate – changes in moderate extremes and their seasonality R. Muelchi et al. 10.5194/hess-25-3577-2021
- Revealing the impacts of climate change on mountainous catchments through high-resolution modelling J. Moraga et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126806
- River runoff in Switzerland in a changing climate – runoff regime changes and their time of emergence R. Muelchi et al. 10.5194/hess-25-3071-2021
- Future changes in annual, seasonal and monthly runoff signatures in contrasting Alpine catchments in Austria S. Hanus et al. 10.5194/hess-25-3429-2021
- Flood-type trend analysis for alpine catchments A. Sikorska-Senoner & J. Seibert 10.1080/02626667.2020.1749761
- Extremeness of recent drought events in Switzerland: dependence on variable and return period choice M. Brunner et al. 10.5194/nhess-19-2311-2019
Latest update: 21 Sep 2021