Assessing the impacts of reservoirs on downstream flood frequency by coupling the effect of scheduling-related multivariate rainfall with an indicator of reservoir effects
Total article views: 3,156 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,156 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,748 with geography defined and 408 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,959 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,822 with geography defined and 137 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,197 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 926 with geography defined and 271 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A River Network‐Based Hierarchical Model for Deriving Flood Frequency Distributions and Its Application to the Upper Yangtze Basin C. Jiang et al. 10.1029/2020WR029374
- Nonstationary Design Flood Estimation in Response to Climate Change, Population Growth and Cascade Reservoir Regulation Y. Xie et al. 10.3390/w13192687
- Dynamic programming with successive approximation and relaxation strategy for long-term joint power generation scheduling of large-scale hydropower station group Z. He et al. 10.1016/j.energy.2021.119960
- Toward a Catchment‐Scale Assessment of Flood Peak Attenuation by Multiple Reservoirs S. Cipollini et al. 10.1029/2022WR032821
- An Efficient Optimization Method for Long-term Power Generation Scheduling of Hydropower Station: Improved Dynamic Programming with a Relaxation Strategy Z. He et al. 10.1007/s11269-022-03096-2
- Investigating the downstream sediment load change by an index coupling effective rainfall information with reservoir sediment trapping capacity R. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125200
- Identification and evaluation of soil moisture flash drought by a nonstationary framework considering climate and land cover changes X. Zha et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.158953
- Nonstationary Analyses of the Maximum and Minimum Streamflow in Tamsui River Basin, Taiwan J. Shiau & Y. Liu 10.3390/w13060762
- Evaluating Runoff-Sediment Relationship Variations Using Generalized Additive Models That Incorporate Reservoir Indices for Check Dams L. Li et al. 10.1007/s11269-021-02928-x
- Nonstationary Frequency Analysis of Censored Data: A Case Study of the Floods in the Yangtze River From 1470 to 2017 B. Xiong et al. 10.1029/2020WR027112
- Comparative analysis of routed flood frequency for reservoirs in parallel incorporating bivariate flood frequency and reservoir operation T. Zhou & J. Jin 10.1111/jfr3.12705
- Impacts of climate and reservoirs on the downstream design flood hydrograph: a case study of Yichang Station R. Li et al. 10.1007/s11069-022-05370-3
- Challenges in modeling and predicting floods and droughts: A review M. Brunner et al. 10.1002/wat2.1520
- A New Physically Based Index to Quantify the Impact of Multiple Reservoirs on Flood Frequency at the Catchment Scale Based on the Concept of Equivalent Reservoir S. Cipollini et al. 10.1029/2021WR031470
- Assessing the impacts of reservoirs on downstream hydrological frequency based on a general rainfall-reservoir index R. Li & G. Xu 10.3389/feart.2023.1204640
- Analysis of the nonstationarity characteristics and future trends of flood extremes in the Dongting Lake Basin Y. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2022.101217
Latest update: 21 Sep 2023