09 Oct 2019
Research article | 09 Oct 2019
Statistical characteristics of raindrop size distribution during rainy seasons in the Beijing urban area and implications for radar rainfall estimation
Yu Ma et al.
Total article views: 3,149 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 May 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 May 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,149 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,615 with geography defined and 534 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,937 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,727 with geography defined and 210 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,212 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 888 with geography defined and 324 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Influence of Wind-Induced Effects on Laser Disdrometer Measurements: Analysis and Compensation Strategies V. Capozzi et al. 10.3390/rs13153028
- Characteristics of Raindrop Size Distribution on the Eastern Slope of the Tibetan Plateau in Summer Y. Wang et al. 10.3390/atmos11060562
- Characteristics of Snow Particle Size Distribution in the PyeongChang Region of South Korea T. Yu et al. 10.3390/atmos11101093
- WRF Rainfall Modeling Post-Processing by Adaptive Parameterization of Raindrop Size Distribution: A Case Study on the United Kingdom Q. Yang et al. 10.3390/atmos13010036
- Statistical Characteristics of Raindrop Size Distribution during Rainy Seasons in Northwest China Y. Zeng et al. 10.1155/2021/6667786
- Evaluation of GPM Dual-Frequency Precipitation Radar Algorithms to Estimate Drop Size Distribution Parameters, Using Ground-Based Measurement over the Central Andes of Peru C. Del Castillo-Velarde et al. 10.1007/s41748-021-00242-5
- Advancing Radar Nowcasting Through Deep Transfer Learning L. Han et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3056470
- Microphysical features of typhoon and non-typhoon rainfall observed in Taiwan, an island in the northwestern Pacific J. Janapati et al. 10.5194/hess-25-4025-2021
- Microphysical Characteristics of Rainfall Observed by a 2DVD Disdrometer during Different Seasons in Beijing, China L. Luo et al. 10.3390/rs13122303
- Characteristics of Raindrop Size Distributions in Chongqing Observed by a Dense Network of Disdrometers X. Liu et al. 10.1029/2021JD035172
- Microphysical and Polarimetric Radar Signatures of an Epic Flood Event in Southern China Y. Ma et al. 10.3390/rs12172772
- A comparison study of raindrop size distribution among five sites at the urban scale during the East Asian rainy season K. Pu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125500
- Microplastics washout from the atmosphere during a monsoon rain event S. Abbasi 10.1016/j.hazadv.2021.100035
- Raindrop size distribution and microphysical characteristics of a great rainstorm in 2016 in Beijing, China L. Luo et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.104895
- Microphysical Characteristics of Winter Precipitation in Eastern China from 2014 to 2019 K. Pu et al. 10.3390/w12030920
Latest update: 30 Jan 2023