Articles | Volume 23, issue 10
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Benchmarking the predictive capability of hydrological models for river flow and flood peak predictions across over 1000 catchments in Great Britain
Total article views: 7,115 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 7,115 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,928 with geography defined and 1,187 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 5,397 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,665 with geography defined and 732 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,718 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,263 with geography defined and 455 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Adjusting for Conditional Bias in Process Model Simulations of Hydrological Extremes: An Experiment Using the North Wyke Farm Platform S. Curceac et al. 10.3389/frai.2020.565859
- Knowledge gaps in our perceptual model of Great Britain's hydrology T. Wagener et al. 10.1002/hyp.14288
- Incorporating Uncertainty Into Multiscale Parameter Regionalization to Evaluate the Performance of Nationally Consistent Parameter Fields for a Hydrological Model R. Lane et al. 10.1029/2020WR028393
- Improving streamflow prediction in the WRF-Hydro model with LSTM networks K. Cho & Y. Kim 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.127297
- Reproducing different types of changes in hydrological indicators with rainfall-runoff models C. Massmann 10.2166/nh.2020.073
- Towards integrated flood inundation modelling in groundwater-dominated catchments S. Collins et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125755
- Exploring the role of hydrological pathways in modulating multi-annual climate teleconnection periodicities from UK rainfall to streamflow W. Rust et al. 10.5194/hess-25-2223-2021
- A review of hydrologic signatures and their applications H. McMillan 10.1002/wat2.1499
- Challenges in modeling and predicting floods and droughts: A review M. Brunner et al. 10.1002/wat2.1520
- Benchmarking data-driven rainfall–runoff models in Great Britain: a comparison of long short-term memory (LSTM)-based models with four lumped conceptual models T. Lees et al. 10.5194/hess-25-5517-2021
- CCAM: China Catchment Attributes and Meteorology dataset Z. Hao et al. 10.5194/essd-13-5591-2021
- Grappling with uncertainties in physical climate impact projections of water resources R. Dankers & Z. Kundzewicz 10.1007/s10584-020-02858-4
- Flood spatial coherence, triggers, and performance in hydrological simulations: large-sample evaluation of four streamflow-calibrated models M. Brunner et al. 10.5194/hess-25-105-2021
- PISCO_HyM_GR2M: A Model of Monthly Water Balance in Peru (1981–2020) H. Llauca et al. 10.3390/w13081048
- Evaluating the performance of random forest for large-scale flood discharge simulation L. Schoppa et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125531
- Simultaneous Calibration of Hydrologic Model Structure and Parameters Using a Blended Model R. Chlumsky et al. 10.1029/2020WR029229
- Hydrological signatures describing the translation of climate seasonality into streamflow seasonality S. Gnann et al. 10.5194/hess-24-561-2020
- When does a parsimonious model fail to simulate floods? Learning from the seasonality of model bias P. Astagneau et al. 10.1080/02626667.2021.1923720
- A Brief Analysis of Conceptual Model Structure Uncertainty Using 36 Models and 559 Catchments W. Knoben et al. 10.1029/2019WR025975
- Perceptual perplexity and parameter parsimony K. Beven & N. Chappell 10.1002/wat2.1530
- Performance dependence of multi-model combination methods on hydrological model calibration strategy and ensemble size Y. Wan et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.127065
- CAMELS-GB: hydrometeorological time series and landscape attributes for 671 catchments in Great Britain G. Coxon et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2459-2020
- Why do we have so many different hydrological models? A review based on the case of Switzerland P. Horton et al. 10.1002/wat2.1574
- Assessing the performance and robustness of two conceptual rainfall-runoff models on a worldwide sample of watersheds T. Mathevet et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.124698
- Hydrologic models coupled with 2D hydrodynamic model for high-resolution urban flood simulation M. de Arruda Gomes et al. 10.1007/s11069-021-04817-3
Latest update: 06 Jun 2023