18 Sep 2019
Research article | 18 Sep 2019
The sensitivity of modeled snow accumulation and melt to precipitation phase methods across a climatic gradient
Keith S. Jennings and Noah P. Molotch
Total article views: 2,291 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,798 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,784 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,128 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,124 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 670 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 660 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The sensitivity of snow hydrology to changes in air temperature and precipitation in three North American headwater basins K. Rasouli et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.127460
- Enhancing Engagement of Citizen Scientists to Monitor Precipitation Phase M. Arienzo et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.617594
- Constraining the HBV model for robust water balance assessments in a cold climate H. Erlandsen et al. 10.2166/nh.2021.132
- Spatial and Temporal Variation Characteristics of Snowfall in the Haihe River Basin from 1960 to 2016 X. Wu et al. 10.3390/w13131798
- Pattern-based downscaling of snowpack variability in the western United States N. Gauthier et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-06094-z
- Snowfall Fraction, Cold Content, and Energy Balance Changes Drive Differential Response to Simulated Warming in an Alpine and Subalpine Snowpack K. Jennings & N. Molotch 10.3389/feart.2020.00186
- Evaluating Wind Fields for Use in Basin‐Scale Distributed Snow Models D. Reynolds et al. 10.1029/2020WR028536
- Parsimonious Models of Precipitation Phase Derived from Random Forest Knowledge: Intercomparing Logistic Models, Neural Networks, and Random Forest Models L. Campozano et al. 10.3390/w13213022
- Calibrated ensemble forecasts of the height of new snow using quantile regression forests and ensemble model output statistics G. Evin et al. 10.5194/npg-28-467-2021
- Detecting Rain–Snow-Transition Elevations in Mountain Basins Using Wireless Sensor Networks G. Cui et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-20-0028.1
- Optimizing spatial distribution of watershed-scale hydrologic models using Gaussian Mixture Models T. Maurer et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2021.105076
- A Wet‐Bulb Temperature‐Based Rain‐Snow Partitioning Scheme Improves Snowpack Prediction Over the Drier Western United States Y. Wang et al. 10.1029/2019GL085722
Latest update: 28 Jun 2022