Error in hydraulic head and gradient time-series measurements: a quantitative appraisal
Gabriel C. Rau et al.
Total article views: 3,504 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,841 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,814 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,421 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,414 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,420 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,400 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Measuring a Low Horizontal Hydraulic Gradient in a High Transmissivity Aquifer J. McDonald 10.1111/gwat.13091
- Automatic Calibration of Groundwater Models With Bias Correction and Data Filtering: Working With Drawdown Data M. Trabucchi et al. 10.1029/2020WR028097
- Implications of Peat Soil Conceptualization for Groundwater Exfiltration in Numerical Modeling: A Study on a Hypothetical Peatland Hillslope A. Autio et al. 10.1029/2019WR026203
- Zero or not? Causes and consequences of zero‐flow stream gage readings M. Zimmer et al. 10.1002/wat2.1436
- Constraining regional-scale groundwater transport predictions with multiple geophysical techniques C. Li et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2021.100841
- An investigation of the spatial and temporal variability of the saline interface in a sandy aquifer subject to storm wave runup and rainfall recharge R. Acworth et al. 10.1007/s10040-020-02155-5
- Groundwater level observations in 250,000 coastal US wells reveal scope of potential seawater intrusion S. Jasechko et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-17038-2
- Application of Indicator Kriging to hydraulic head data to test alternative conceptual models for spring source aquifers R. Keegan-Treloar et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126808
- A Low-Cost, Multi-Sensor System to Monitor Temporary Stream Dynamics in Mountainous Headwater Catchments R. Assendelft & H. van Meerveld 10.3390/s19214645
- Comparing Methods and Defining Practical Requirements for Extracting Harmonic Tidal Components from Groundwater Level Measurements D. Schweizer et al. 10.1007/s11004-020-09915-9
- Water Well Hydrographs: An Underutilized Resource for Characterizing Subsurface Conditions J. Butler et al. 10.1111/gwat.13119
- On the Reliability of Variable‐Rate Pumping Test Results: Sensitivity to Information Content of the Recorded Data M. Naderi & H. Gupta 10.1029/2019WR026961
- The effects of long-term saline groundwater pumping for desalination on the fresh–saline water interface: Field observations and numerical modeling S. Stein et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139249
- A compact and low‐cost do‐it‐yourself water level meter N. Michelsen 10.1002/hyp.14205
- Future-proofing hydrogeology by revising groundwater monitoring practice G. Rau et al. 10.1007/s10040-020-02242-7
Latest update: 02 Dec 2021