Global sinusoidal seasonality in precipitation isotopes
Scott T. Allen et al.
Total article views: 2,829 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,286 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,264 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,109 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,101 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,177 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,163 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Characterizing spatial and temporal variation in 18 O and 2 H content of New Zealand river water for better understanding of hydrologic processes J. Yang et al. 10.1002/hyp.13962
- The Seasonal Origins of Streamwater in Switzerland S. Allen et al. 10.1029/2019GL084552
- Waters flowing out of systems are younger than the waters stored in those same systems W. Berghuijs & S. Allen 10.1002/hyp.13569
- Precipitation isotope time series predictions from machine learning applied in Europe D. Nelson et al. 10.1073/pnas.2024107118
- Risk of groundwater contamination widely underestimated because of fast flow into aquifers A. Hartmann et al. 10.1073/pnas.2024492118
- What Ecohydrologic Separation Is and Where We Can Go With It M. Sprenger & S. Allen 10.1029/2020WR027238
- Isotopic insights on continental water sources and transport in the mountains and plains of Southern South America M. Poca et al. 10.1080/10256016.2020.1819264
- Headwaters drive streamflow and lowland tracer export in a large‐scale humid tropical catchment C. Birkel et al. 10.1002/hyp.13841
- Subsurface hydrology of tile‐drained headwater catchments: Compatibility of concepts and hydrochemistry D. Van Stempvoort et al. 10.1002/hyp.14342
- Deuterium Excess in Precipitation Reveals Water Vapor Source in the Monsoon Margin Sites in Northwest China F. Chen et al. 10.3390/w12123315
- First indications of seasonal and spatial variations of water sources in pine trees along an elevation gradient in a Mediterranean ecosystem derived from δ18O S. Szymczak et al. 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2020.119695
- Investigating young water fractions in a small Mediterranean mountain catchment: Both precipitation forcing and sampling frequency matter F. Gallart et al. 10.1002/hyp.13806
- Long‐distance atmospheric moisture dominates water budget in permafrost regions of the Central Qinghai‐Tibet plateau X. Zhu et al. 10.1002/hyp.13871
- Improved high‐resolution global and regionalized isoscapes of δ 18 O , δ 2 H and d ‐excess in precipitation S. Terzer‐Wassmuth et al. 10.1002/hyp.14254
- Global Isotope Hydrogeology―Review S. Jasechko 10.1029/2018RG000627
Latest update: 19 Sep 2021