Modeling the high-resolution dynamic exposure to flooding in a city region
Total article views: 3,341 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,341 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,652 with geography defined and 689 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,183 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,917 with geography defined and 266 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,158 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 735 with geography defined and 423 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Assessment of Population Exposure to Urban Flood at the Building Scale S. Zhu et al. 10.3390/w12113253
- LISFLOOD-FP 8.1: new GPU-accelerated solvers for faster fluvial/pluvial flood simulations M. Sharifian et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-2391-2023
- Evaluation of urban flooding and potential exposure risk in central and southern Liaoning urban agglomeration, China Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2023.110845
- Development of an Integrated Approach for the Assessment of Climate Change Impacts on the Hydro-Meteorological Characteristics of the Mahaweli River Basin, Sri Lanka H. Selvarajah et al. 10.3390/w13091218
- Current overview of impact analysis and risk assessment of urban pluvial flood on road traffic H. He et al. 10.1016/j.scs.2023.104993
- An agent-based model to simulate human responses to flash flood warnings for improving evacuation performance R. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2023.130452
- Assessment of Community Vulnerability to Different Types of Urban Floods: A Case for Lishui City, China Q. Yang et al. 10.3390/su12197865
- An ensemble risk assessment model for urban rainstorm disasters based on random forest and deep belief nets: a case study of Nanjing, China J. Chen et al. 10.1007/s11069-021-04630-y
- Flood–pedestrian simulator for modelling human response dynamics during flood-induced evacuation: Hillsborough stadium case study M. Shirvani & G. Kesserwani 10.5194/nhess-21-3175-2021
- Integrating flood risk assessment and management based on HV-SS model: A case study of the Pearl River Delta, China Z. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2023.103963
- An agent-based model to simulate inhabitants’ behavior during a flood event F. Taillandier et al. 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2021.102503
- Hydrodynamic Modelling and Flood Risk Analysis of Urban Catchments under Multiple Scenarios: A Case Study of Dongfeng Canal District, Zhengzhou H. Wei et al. 10.3390/ijerph192214630
- Assessing potential coastal flood exposure along the Port-Bouët Bay in Côte d’Ivoire using the enhanced bathtub model M. Kouakou et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/acfdfa
- A systematic review of agent-based model for flood risk management and assessment using the ODD protocol A. Anshuka et al. 10.1007/s11069-022-05286-y
- Flood Inundation Mapping at Ungauged Basins Using Coupled Hydrometeorological–Hydraulic Modelling: The Catastrophic Case of the 2006 Flash Flood in Volos City, Greece G. Papaioannou et al. 10.3390/w11112328
- A comprehensive system for semantic spatiotemporal assessment of risk in urban areas A. Coletti et al. 10.1111/1468-5973.12309
- Agent-based modelling and flood risk management: A compendious literature review L. Zhuo & D. Han 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125600
- Risk Simulation of Urban Rainstorm Flood Disasters Considering Crowd Activities J. Huang et al. 10.3390/systems11080407
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023