A salinity module for SWAT to simulate salt ion fate and transport at the watershed scale
Total article views: 6,103 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 6,103 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,065 with geography defined and 1,038 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 5,062 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,294 with geography defined and 768 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,041 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 771 with geography defined and 270 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Salt Dilution and Flushing Dynamics of an Impaired Agricultural–Urban Stream V. Lakoba et al. 10.1021/acsestwater.0c00160
- An integrated framework for simultaneously modeling primary and secondary salinity at a watershed scale M. Maleki Tirabadi et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.128171
- Assessing controls on selenium fate and transport in watersheds using the SWAT model P. Neupane et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140318
- Comprehensive simulation of salinity transport in irrigated watersheds using an updated version of SWAT-MODFLOW R. Bailey & P. Hosseini 10.1016/j.envsoft.2022.105566
- SWAT-S: A SWAT-salinity module for watershed-scale modeling of natural salinity M. Maleki Tirabadi et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2020.104906
- Simulation of water and salt transport in the Kaidu River Irrigation District using the modified SWAT-Salt D. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2022.107845
- Identifying Seasonal Accumulation of Soil Salinity with Three-Dimensional Mapping—A Case Study in Cold and Semiarid Irrigated Fields Q. Liu et al. 10.3390/su12166645
- Review: Modeling the Effects of Salinity and Sodicity in Agricultural Systems I. Kramer & Y. Mau 10.1029/2023WR034750
- Study on Water and Salt Transport under Different Subsurface Pipe Arrangement Conditions in Severe Saline–Alkali Land in Hetao Irrigation District with DRAINMOD Model F. Tian et al. 10.3390/w15163001
- SWATLitho: A hydrogeochemical model to estimate daily geochemical loads at the catchment scale J. Lechuga-Crespo et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2020.104893
- Investigating the controlling factors on salinity in soil, groundwater, and river water in a semi-arid agricultural watershed using SWAT-Salt P. Hosseini & R. Bailey 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152293
- SWAT-SF: A flexible SWAT-based model for watershed-scale water and soil salinity modeling M. Maleki Tirabadi et al. 10.1016/j.jconhyd.2021.103893
- Upper limits for road salt pollution in lakes C. Solomon et al. 10.1002/lol2.10339
- Hydrologic Analysis of an Intensively Irrigated Area in Southern Peru Using a Crop-Field Scale Framework X. Wei et al. 10.3390/w13030318
- Evaluating nitrate and phosphorus remediation in intensively irrigated stream-aquifer systems using a coupled flow and reactive transport model X. Wei & R. Bailey 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126304
- Simulating salinity transport in High-Desert landscapes using APEX-MODFLOW-Salt R. Bailey et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.127873
- Spatiotemporal Simulation of Nitrate, Phosphate, and Salinity in the Unsaturated Zone for an Irrigation District West of Iran Using SWAP-ANIMO Model I. Sabzzadeh & S. Alimohammadi 10.1061/(ASCE)HE.1943-5584.0002231
- Salt transport in a large agro-urban river basin: Modeling, controlling factors, and management strategies C. Hocking & R. Bailey 10.3389/frwa.2022.945682
- Modeling arid/semi-arid irrigated agricultural watersheds with SWAT: Applications, challenges, and solution strategies M. Samimi et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125418
- Simulating the effect of subsurface tile drainage on watershed salinity using SWAT H. Addab & R. Bailey 10.1016/j.agwat.2021.107431
- Quantifying the impact of climate extremes on salt mobilization and loading in non-developed, high-desert landscapes using SWAT E. Henson & R. Bailey 10.1016/j.jconhyd.2022.104107
- Impact of climate change on the hydrology and water salinity in the Anzali Wetland, northern Iran M. Naderi & M. Saatsaz 10.1080/02626667.2019.1704761
Latest update: 06 Dec 2023