Articles | Volume 23, issue 6
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Mechanisms of consistently disjunct soil water pools over (pore) space and time
Total article views: 2,598 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,598 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,233 with geography defined and 365 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,984 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,731 with geography defined and 253 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 614 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 502 with geography defined and 112 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Insights into the isotopic mismatch between bulk soil water and <i>Salix matsudana</i> Koidz trunk water from root water stable isotope measurements Y. Zhao & L. Wang 10.5194/hess-25-3975-2021
- Flood‐Induced Recharge of Matrix Water in a Vertic Forest Soil S. Morales et al. 10.1029/2021WR029675
- Technical note: Evaporating water is different from bulk soil water in <i>δ</i><sup>2</sup>H and <i>δ</i><sup>18</sup>O and has implications for evaporation calculation H. Wang et al. 10.5194/hess-25-5399-2021
- Using soil water isotopes to infer the influence of contrasting urban green space on ecohydrological partitioning L. Kuhlemann et al. 10.5194/hess-25-927-2021
- Determination of groundwater recharge processes and evaluation of the ‘two water worlds’ hypothesis at a check dam on the Loess Plateau Y. Zhao & L. Wang 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.125989
- Testing the ‘two water worlds’ hypothesis under variable preferential flow conditions J. Radolinski et al. 10.1002/hyp.14252
- A combination of soil water extraction methods quantifies the isotopic mixing of waters held at separate tensions in soil W. Bowers et al. 10.5194/hess-24-4045-2020
- Water uptake dynamics in apple trees assessed by an isotope labeling approach A. Aguzzoni et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2022.107572
- Investigating young water fractions in a small Mediterranean mountain catchment: Both precipitation forcing and sampling frequency matter F. Gallart et al. 10.1002/hyp.13806
- Replenishment and mean residence time of root-zone water for woody plants growing on rocky outcrops in a subtropical karst critical zone Z. Luo et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.127136
- Using StorAge Selection (SAS) functions to understand flow paths and age distributions in contrasting karst groundwater systems Z. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126785
- Plant and root‐zone water isotopes are difficult to measure, explain, and predict: Some practical recommendations for determining plant water sources J. Freyberg et al. 10.1111/2041-210X.13461
- Ecohydrological travel times derived from in situ stable water isotope measurements in trees during a semi-controlled pot experiment D. Mennekes et al. 10.5194/hess-25-4513-2021
- Dynamic Hillslope Soil Moisture in a Mediterranean Montane Watershed S. Dymond et al. 10.1029/2020WR029170
- Oak Transpiration Drawn From the Weathered Bedrock Vadose Zone in the Summer Dry Season W. Hahm et al. 10.1029/2020WR027419
- Developing observational methods to drive future hydrological science: Can we make a start as a community? K. Beven et al. 10.1002/hyp.13622
- Deuterium depletion in xylem water and soil isotopic effects complicate the assessment of riparian tree water sources in the seasonal tropics C. Duvert et al. 10.1002/eco.2383
- What Ecohydrologic Separation Is and Where We Can Go With It M. Sprenger & S. Allen 10.1029/2020WR027238
- Using water stable isotopes to understand evaporation, moisture stress, and re-wetting in catchment forest and grassland soils of the summer drought of 2018 L. Kleine et al. 10.5194/hess-24-3737-2020
- Ecohydrological Separation Hypothesis: Review and Prospect Y. Liu et al. 10.3390/w12082077
- Tree water deficit and dynamic source water partitioning M. Nehemy et al. 10.1002/hyp.14004
- Hydrological Separation of Event and Pre-event Soil Water in a Cultivated Landscape D. Smith et al. 10.1021/acsagscitech.1c00088
- Reduction of vegetation-accessible water storage capacity after deforestation affects catchment travel time distributions and increases young water fractions in a headwater catchment M. Hrachowitz et al. 10.5194/hess-25-4887-2021
- Plant water resource partitioning and xylem-to-leaf deuterium enrichment in Lanzhou, northwest China Q. Du et al. 10.2166/ws.2020.045
- Hydrological functioning of thawing soil water in a permafrost‐influenced alpine meadow hillslope X. Xiao et al. 10.1002/vzj2.20022
- The Demographics of Water: A Review of Water Ages in the Critical Zone M. Sprenger et al. 10.1029/2018RG000633
Latest update: 26 Mar 2023