Reconstructed natural runoff helps to quantify the relationship between upstream water use and downstream water scarcity in China's river basins
Total article views: 3,123 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,123 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,922 with geography defined and 201 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,477 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,292 with geography defined and 185 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 646 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 630 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evaluating the uncertainty of eight approaches for separating the impacts of climate change and human activities on streamflow J. Luan et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126605
- Growing control of climate change on water scarcity alleviation over northern part of China Z. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2023.101332
- Exploring long-term impacts of different crop rotation systems on sustainable use of groundwater resources using DSSAT model F. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2022.130377
- Spatio-Temporal Variation and Climatic Driving Factors of Vegetation Coverage in the Yellow River Basin from 2001 to 2020 Based on kNDVI X. Feng et al. 10.3390/f14030620
- A coupled human-natural system analysis of water yield in the Yellow River basin, China L. Yin et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143141
- Detecting Spatially Non-Stationary between Vegetation and Related Factors in the Yellow River Basin from 1986 to 2021 Using Multiscale Geographically Weighted Regression Based on Landsat X. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs14246276
- Hybrid Multi-Model Ensemble Learning for Reconstructing Gridded Runoff of Europe for 500 Years U. Singh et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4188518
- Evaluation of agricultural water-saving effects in the context of water rights trading: An empirical study from China's water rights pilots H. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2021.127725
- Capping Human Water Footprints in the World's River Basins R. Hogeboom et al. 10.1029/2019EF001363
- Rapid Urbanization and Agricultural Intensification Increase Regional Evaporative Water Consumption of the Loess Plateau W. Liang et al. 10.1029/2020JD033380
- Connotation, calculation and influencing factors of the water-use rights benchmark price: A case study of agricultural water use in the Ningxia Yellow River irrigation area Z. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2023.108300
- Hybrid multi-model ensemble learning for reconstructing gridded runoff of Europe for 500 years U. Singh et al. 10.1016/j.inffus.2023.101807
- Effect of Climate Change and Anthropogenic Activities on Streamflow Indicators in a Tropical River Basin in Southern China F. Xu et al. 10.3390/w14030304
- Future upstream water consumption and its impact on downstream water availability in the transboundary Indus Basin W. Smolenaars et al. 10.5194/hess-26-861-2022
- Improvement of degraded agricultural soil in an arid zone following short- and long-term treated municipal wastewater application: A case study of Gabes perimeter, Tunisia R. Werheni Ammeri et al. 10.1016/j.apsoil.2022.104685
- A regional eco-compensation assessment framework for blue water scarcity based on the spatial effects of socio-economic factors X. Huang & X. Chen 10.1016/j.jclepro.2022.133171
- Identifying the impact of crop distribution on groundwater resources carrying capacity in groundwater-depended agricultural regions F. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2022.107504
Latest update: 02 Oct 2023