15 Apr 2019
Research article | 15 Apr 2019
Assessment of precipitation error propagation in multi-model global water resource reanalysis
Md Abul Ehsan Bhuiyan et al.
Total article views: 2,810 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,492 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,473 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,630 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,616 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 862 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 857 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evaluation of the Hyper-Resolution Model-Derived Water Cycle Components Over the Upper Blue Nile Basin R. Lazin et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125231
- Error Characteristics and Scale Dependence of Current Satellite Precipitation Estimates Products in Hydrological Modeling Y. Zhang et al. 10.3390/rs13163061
- Review of GPM IMERG performance: A global perspective R. Pradhan et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112754
- Advanced wind speed prediction using convective weather variables through machine learning application B. Md Abul Ehsan et al. 10.1016/j.acags.2019.100002
- Machine Learning–Based Blending of Satellite and Reanalysis Precipitation Datasets: A Multiregional Tropical Complex Terrain Evaluation M. Ehsan Bhuiyan et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-19-0073.1
- A global-scale evaluation of extreme event uncertainty in the <i>eartH2Observe</i> project T. Marthews et al. 10.5194/hess-24-75-2020
- Performance Evaluation of IMERG GPM Products during Tropical Storm Imelda S. Sakib et al. 10.3390/atmos12060687
- Temporal/Spatial Variation of Terrestrial Water Storage and Groundwater Storage in Typical Inland River Basins of Central Asia Y. Lyu et al. 10.3390/w13233385
- Climate Normalized Spatial Patterns of Evapotranspiration Enhance the Calibration of a Hydrological Model J. Koch et al. 10.3390/rs14020315
- Artificial Intelligence-Based Techniques for Rainfall Estimation Integrating Multisource Precipitation Datasets R. Khan & M. Bhuiyan 10.3390/atmos12101239
- The Influence of Land Surface Temperature in Evapotranspiration Estimated by the S-SEBI Model N. Rocha et al. 10.3390/atmos11101059
- Satellite Remote Sensing of Precipitation and the Terrestrial Water Cycle in a Changing Climate V. Levizzani & E. Cattani 10.3390/rs11192301
- An ensemble square root filter for the joint assimilation of surface soil moisture and leaf area index within the Land Data Assimilation System LDAS-Monde: application over the Euro-Mediterranean region B. Bonan et al. 10.5194/hess-24-325-2020
- Evaluation of Global Water Resources Reanalysis Products in the Upper Blue Nile River Basin M. Koukoula et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-19-0233.1
- Benefits of representing floodplains in a Land Surface Model: Pantanal simulated with ORCHIDEE CMIP6 version A. Schrapffer et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05324-0
- Hydrological evaluation of open-access precipitation data using SWAT at multiple temporal and spatial scales J. Pang et al. 10.5194/hess-24-3603-2020
- Using data assimilation to optimize pedotransfer functions using field-scale in situ soil moisture observations E. Cooper et al. 10.5194/hess-25-2445-2021
- Regional Agroclimate Characteristic and Its Multiple Teleconnections: A Case Study in the Jianghan Plain (JHP) Region W. Li et al. 10.3390/w13192789
- Suitability of 17 gridded rainfall and temperature datasets for large-scale hydrological modelling in West Africa M. Dembélé et al. 10.5194/hess-24-5379-2020
- Machine Learning-Based Error Modeling to Improve GPM IMERG Precipitation Product over the Brahmaputra River Basin M. Bhuiyan et al. 10.3390/forecast2030014
- Representing Human Water Management in a Land Surface Model Using a Supply/Demand Approach X. Zhou et al. 10.1029/2020WR028133
- Investigating the Error Propagation from Satellite-Based Input Precipitation to Output Water Quality Indicators Simulated by a Hydrologic Model J. Solakian et al. 10.3390/rs12223728
- Extraction Method of Baseflow Recession Segments Based on Second-Order Derivative of Streamflow and Comparison with Four Conventional Methods W. Yang et al. 10.3390/w12071953
- Climate-dependent propagation of precipitation uncertainty into the water cycle A. Fallah et al. 10.5194/hess-24-3725-2020
- Which rainfall score is more informative about the performance in river discharge simulation? A comprehensive assessment on 1318 basins over Europe S. Camici et al. 10.5194/hess-24-4869-2020
- Attribution Analysis of Seasonal Runoff in the Source Region of the Yellow River Using Seasonal Budyko Hypothesis G. Ji et al. 10.3390/land10050542
- River Runoff Modelling and Hydrological Drought Assessment Based on High-Resolution Brightness Temperatures in Mainland China X. Qu et al. 10.3390/w13172429
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022