Rain erosivity map for Germany derived from contiguous radar rain data
Karl Auerswald et al.
Total article views: 2,239 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,963 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,949 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,364 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,352 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 599 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 597 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Frequency Trend Analysis of Heavy Rainfall Days for Germany D. Deumlich & A. Gericke 10.3390/w12071950
- Filling the gap between plot and landscape scale – eight years of soil erosion monitoring in 14 adjacent watersheds under soil conservation at Scheyern, Southern Germany P. Fiener et al. 10.5194/adgeo-48-31-2019
- High-resolution spatial analysis of the variability in the subdaily rainfall time structure M. Kašpar et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105202
- Renewable Energy from Wildflowers—Perennial Wild Plant Mixtures as a Social‐Ecologically Sustainable Biomass Supply System M. Cossel 10.1002/adsu.202000037
- Summable C factors for contemporary soil use K. Auerswald et al. 10.1016/j.still.2021.105155
- Tools for Planning Local Mitigation of Water‐Driven Soil Erosion Resulting from Impacts of Future Climate Change J. Köhn et al. 10.1002/clen.202000385
- Datasets and approaches for the estimation of rainfall erosivity over Italy: A comprehensive comparison study and a new method R. Padulano et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2021.100788
- Controlling factors of organic carbon stocks in agricultural topsoils and subsoils of Bavaria S. Mayer et al. 10.1016/j.still.2019.04.021
- Radar-Based Precipitation Climatology in Germany—Developments, Uncertainties and Potentials J. Kreklow et al. 10.3390/atmos11020217
- Reassessment of the potential risk of soil erosion by water on agricultural land in Germany: Setting the stage for site-appropriate decision-making in soil and water resources management N. Plambeck 10.1016/j.ecolind.2020.106732
- Change in erosion potential of crops due to climate change K. Auerswald & A. Menzel 10.1016/j.agrformet.2021.108338
- Implications of Bioenergy Cropping for Soil: Remote Sensing Identification of Silage Maize Cultivation and Risk Assessment Concerning Soil Erosion and Compaction T. Ruf et al. 10.3390/land10020128
- Recent and Future Changes in Rainfall Erosivity and Implications for the Soil Erosion Risk in Brandenburg, NE Germany . Gericke et al. 10.3390/w11050904
- Comparing Rainfall Erosivity Estimation Methods Using Weather Radar Data for the State of Hesse (Germany) J. Kreklow et al. 10.3390/w12051424
Latest update: 22 Oct 2021