22 Mar 2019
Research article | 22 Mar 2019
Multivariate hydrologic design methods under nonstationary conditions and application to engineering practice
Cong Jiang et al.
Total article views: 2,330 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,132 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,115 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,449 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,439 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 683 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 676 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Extremeness of recent drought events in Switzerland: dependence on variable and return period choice M. Brunner et al. 10.5194/nhess-19-2311-2019
- Safety design for rivers-connected lake flood control based on Copula function: A case study of Lake Hongze L. Yun et al. 10.18307/2021.0320
- Reducing uncertainty of design floods of two-component mixture distributions by utilizing flood timescale to classify flood types in seasonally snow covered region L. Yan et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.04.056
- Non-Stationary Flood Frequency Analysis Using Cubic B-Spline-Based GAMLSS Model C. Qu et al. 10.3390/w12071867
- Quantifying uncertainty in multivariate quantile estimation of hydrometeorological extremes via copula: A comparison between bootstrapping and Markov chain Monte Carlo P. Yang & T. Ng 10.1002/joc.7493
- Detection and attribution of flood responses to precipitation change and urbanization: a case study in Qinhuai River Basin, Southeast China G. Bian et al. 10.2166/nh.2020.063
- Nonstationary Frequency Analysis of Censored Data: A Case Study of the Floods in the Yangtze River From 1470 to 2017 B. Xiong et al. 10.1029/2020WR027112
- Nonstationary Design Flood Estimation in Response to Climate Change, Population Growth and Cascade Reservoir Regulation Y. Xie et al. 10.3390/w13192687
- Probabilistic Projections of Multidimensional Flood Risks at a Convection‐Permitting Scale B. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020WR028582
- Investigating risk, reliability and return period under the influence of large scale modes, and regional hydrological variability in hydrologic extremes J. Das & N. Umamahesh 10.1080/02626667.2021.1998512
- Multivariate Dam-Site Flood Frequency Analysis of the Three Gorges Reservoir Considering Future Reservoir Regulation and Precipitation L. Xiong et al. 10.3390/w14020138
- Postprocessing Ensemble Weather Forecasts for Introducing Multisite and Multivariable Correlations Using Rank Shuffle and Copula Theory J. Chen et al. 10.1175/MWR-D-21-0100.1
- Weakening flood, intensifying hydrological drought severity and decreasing drought probability in Northeast China W. Qi et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2021.100941
- Design flood estimation with varying record lengths in Norway under stationarity and nonstationarity scenarios L. Yan et al. 10.2166/nh.2021.026
- Updating intensity–duration–frequency curves for urban infrastructure design under a changing environment L. Yan et al. 10.1002/wat2.1519
- Reliability assessment of marine structures considering multidimensional dependency of the variables O. Aghatise et al. 10.1016/j.oceaneng.2021.109021
- Multivariate Hazard Assessment for Nonstationary Seasonal Flood Extremes Considering Climate Change P. Xu et al. 10.1029/2020JD032780
- A framework for determining lowest navigable water levels with nonstationary characteristics L. Wang et al. 10.1007/s00477-021-02058-1
- A hybrid statistical model for ecological risk integral assessment of PAHs in sediments W. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.124612
- Safety design for water-carrying Lake flood control based on copula function: A Case study of the Hongze Lake, China Y. Luo et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126188
- On future flood magnitudes and estimation uncertainty across 151 catchments in mainland China L. Gu et al. 10.1002/joc.6725
- On the Applicability of the Expected Waiting Time Method in Nonstationary Flood Design L. Yan et al. 10.1007/s11269-020-02581-w
- A River Network‐Based Hierarchical Model for Deriving Flood Frequency Distributions and Its Application to the Upper Yangtze Basin C. Jiang et al. 10.1029/2020WR029374
- A nonstationary bivariate design flood estimation approach coupled with the most likely and expectation combination strategies Y. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.127325
- Nonstationary Flood Hazard Analysis in Response to Climate Change and Population Growth L. Yan et al. 10.3390/w11091811
- A Stepwise and Dynamic C-Vine Copula–Based Approach for Nonstationary Monthly Streamflow Forecasts P. Xu et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)HE.1943-5584.0002145
Latest update: 28 Jun 2022