06 Feb 2018
Research article | 06 Feb 2018
Hydrological characterization of cave drip waters in a porous limestone: Golgotha Cave, Western Australia
Kashif Mahmud et al.
Total article views: 2,291 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,225 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,204 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,430 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,415 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 795 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 789 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ubiquitous karst hydrological control on speleothem oxygen isotope variability in a global study P. Treble et al. 10.1038/s43247-022-00347-3
- Multiple-point geostatistical simulation based on conditional conduction probability Z. Cui et al. 10.1007/s00477-020-01944-4
- Pacific climate reflected in Waipuna Cave drip water hydrochemistry C. Nava-Fernandez et al. 10.5194/hess-24-3361-2020
- Imaging groundwater infiltration dynamics in the karst vadose zone with long-term ERT monitoring A. Watlet et al. 10.5194/hess-22-1563-2018
- A Multiparametric Approach for Evaluating the Current Carbonate Precipitation and External Soil of Nerja Cave (Málaga, Spain) C. Jiménez de Cisneros et al. 10.1007/s41742-020-00278-x
- Detection and treatment of water inflow in karst tunnel: A case study in Daba tunnel X. Li et al. 10.1007/s11629-018-4919-0
- Time lapse electric resistivity tomography to portray infiltration and hydrologic flow paths from surface to cave M. Leopold et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125810
- Drying increases organic colloidal mobilization in the karst vadose zone: Evidence from a 15‐year cave‐monitoring study J. Liao et al. 10.1002/hyp.14163
- Modelling the 14C bomb-pulse in young speleothems using a soil carbon continuum model M. Markowska et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2019.04.029
- Geological Features for Geotourism in the Zanjan and Hamadan Area, Northern Iran A. Afrasiabian et al. 10.3390/su13126587
- Hybrid parallel framework for multiple-point geostatistics on Tianhe-2: A robust solution for large-scale simulation Z. Cui et al. 10.1016/j.cageo.2021.104923
- What we talk about when we talk about seasonality – A transdisciplinary review O. Kwiecien et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103843
- The intertidal springs near the Vergulde Draak 1656 wreck site, Western Australia: hydrogeological characteristics and archaeological significance V. Post et al. 10.1007/s10040-020-02173-3
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 20 May 2022