05 Jan 2018
Research article | 05 Jan 2018
Shallow water table effects on water, sediment, and pesticide transport in vegetative filter strips – Part 2: model coupling, application, factor importance, and uncertainty
Claire Lauvernet and Rafael Muñoz-Carpena
Total article views: 2,830 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,830 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,668 with geography defined and 162 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,144 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,014 with geography defined and 130 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 686 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 654 with geography defined and 32 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Processes improving urban stormwater quality in grass swales and filter strips: A review of research findings S. Gavrić et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.03.072
- Assessing the impact of spatial allocation of bioretention cells on shallow groundwater – An integrated surface-subsurface catchment-scale analysis with SWMM-MODFLOW K. Zhang & T. Chui 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.124910
- Simulating the hydrological performance of low impact development in shallow groundwater via a modified SWMM K. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.09.006
- Shallow water table effects on water, sediment, and pesticide transport in vegetative filter strips – Part 1: nonuniform infiltration and soil water redistribution R. Muñoz-Carpena et al. 10.5194/hess-22-53-2018
- Sobol Global Sensitivity Analysis of a Coupled Surface/Subsurface Water Flow and Reactive Solute Transfer Model on a Real Hillslope L. Gatel et al. 10.3390/w12010121
- Comment on “Modeling slope rainfall-infiltration-runoff process with shallow water table during complex rainfall patterns” by Wu et al. (2021) R. Muñoz-Carpena et al. 10.1016/j.hydroa.2021.100113
- A modified SWAT module for estimating groundwater table at Lethbridge and Barons, Alberta, Canada N. Melaku & J. Wang 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.05.052
- Modeling slope rainfall-infiltration-runoff process with shallow water table during complex rainfall patterns S. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126458
- Vegetative filter strips-Effect of vegetation type and shape of strip on run-off and sediment trapping D. Pan et al. 10.1002/ldr.3160
- A review of pesticide fate and transport simulation at watershed level using SWAT: Current status and research concerns R. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.03.141
- Riparian Vadose Zone Preferential Flow: Review of Concepts, Limitations, and Perspectives E. Orozco-López et al. 10.2136/vzj2018.02.0031
- Experimental and model investigations of vegetative filter strips for contaminant removal: A review C. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.ecoleng.2018.10.020
- Metamodeling methods that incorporate qualitative variables for improved design of vegetative filter strips C. Lauvernet & C. Helbert 10.1016/j.ress.2020.107083
- Ardières‐Morcille in the Beaujolais, France: A research catchment dedicated to study of the transport and impacts of diffuse agricultural pollution in rivers V. Gouy et al. 10.1002/hyp.14384
- A review on implementing infiltration-based green infrastructure in shallow groundwater environments: Challenges, approaches, and progress K. Zhang & T. Chui 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.124089
- Global evaluation and sensitivity analysis of a physically based flow and reactive transport model on a laboratory experiment L. Gatel et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2018.12.006
- From agricultural catchment to management scenarios: A modular tool to assess effects of landscape features on water and pesticide behavior E. Rouzies et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.03.060
- Controlled laboratory experiments and modeling of vegetative filter strips with shallow water tables G. Fox et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2017.10.069
Latest update: 04 Feb 2023