Temporal- and spatial-scale and positional effects on rain erosivity derived from point-scale and contiguous rain data
Total article views: 2,759 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,759 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,347 with geography defined and 412 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,979 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,609 with geography defined and 370 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 780 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 738 with geography defined and 42 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Rainfall Erosivity in Peru: A New Gridded Dataset Based on GPM-IMERG and Comprehensive Assessment (2000–2020) L. Gutierrez et al. 10.3390/rs15225432
- Radar-Based Precipitation Climatology in Germany—Developments, Uncertainties and Potentials J. Kreklow et al. 10.3390/atmos11020217
- Rain erosivity map for Germany derived from contiguous radar rain data K. Auerswald et al. 10.5194/hess-23-1819-2019
- Pristine levels of suspended sediment in large German river channels during the Anthropocene? T. Hoffmann et al. 10.5194/esurf-11-287-2023
- Operational USLE-Based Modelling of Soil Erosion in Czech Republic, Austria, and Bavaria—Differences in Model Adaptation, Parametrization, and Data Availability P. Fiener et al. 10.3390/app10103647
- Prediction of Muddy Floods Using High-Resolution Radar Precipitation Forecasts and Physically-Based Erosion Modeling in Agricultural Landscapes P. Hänsel et al. 10.3390/geosciences9090401
- Recent and Future Changes in Rainfall Erosivity and Implications for the Soil Erosion Risk in Brandenburg, NE Germany . Gericke et al. 10.3390/w11050904
- Climate Change Impacts on Soil Erosion and Sediment Delivery to German Federal Waterways: A Case Study of the Elbe Basin M. Uber et al. 10.3390/atmos13111752
- Filling the gap between plot and landscape scale – eight years of soil erosion monitoring in 14 adjacent watersheds under soil conservation at Scheyern, Southern Germany P. Fiener et al. 10.5194/adgeo-48-31-2019
- Reassessment of the hydrologic soil group for runoff modelling K. Auerswald & Q. Gu 10.1016/j.still.2021.105034
- Projected mid-century rainfall erosivity under climate change over the southeastern United States B. Takhellambam et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.161119
- Comparing Rainfall Erosivity Estimation Methods Using Weather Radar Data for the State of Hesse (Germany) J. Kreklow et al. 10.3390/w12051424
- Review of methods of spatio-temporal evaluation of rainfall erosivity and their correct application J. Brychta et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2022.106454
- Estimation of the annual rainfall erosivity index based on hourly rainfall data in a tropical region M. Lee & I. Hsu 10.17221/25/2020-SWR
- An update of the spatial and temporal variability of rainfall erosivity (R-factor) for the main agricultural production zones of Austria L. Johannsen et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2022.106305
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 06 Dec 2023