Articles | Volume 22, issue 12
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Using modelled discharge to develop satellite-based river gauging: a case study for the Amazon Basin
Total article views: 3,407 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 31 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 31 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,407 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,874 with geography defined and 533 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,247 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,814 with geography defined and 433 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,160 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,060 with geography defined and 100 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- RODEO: An algorithm and Google Earth Engine application for river discharge retrieval from Landsat R. Riggs et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2021.105254
- Satellite-derived river width and its spatiotemporal patterns in China during 1990–2015 J. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111918
- Forests as ‘sponges’ and ‘pumps’: Assessing the impact of deforestation on dry-season flows across the tropics J. Peña-Arancibia et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.04.064
- Passive Microwave Radiometry at Different Frequency Bands for River Discharge Retrievals G. Brakenridge et al. 10.1029/2023EA002859
- Hydromorphological attributes for all Australian river reaches derived from Landsat dynamic inundation remote sensing J. Hou et al. 10.5194/essd-11-1003-2019
- The effects of climate and forest cover variability on the hydrological regulation of an eastern Andean Cusiana river sub-basin M. Bedoya & B. Ramírez 10.1016/j.ecohyd.2023.06.012
- Remote Sensing of Surface Water Dynamics in the Context of Global Change—A Review P. Sogno et al. 10.3390/rs14102475
- Remotely sensed reservoir water storage dynamics (1984–2015) and the influence of climate variability and management at a global scale J. Hou et al. 10.5194/hess-26-3785-2022
- Extending global river gauge records using satellite observations R. Riggs et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/acd407
- Near-daily discharge estimation in high latitudes from Sentinel-1 and 2: A case study for the Icelandic Þjórsá river J. Brombacher et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111684
- River Flow Monitoring by Sentinel-3 OLCI and MODIS: Comparison and Combination A. Tarpanelli et al. 10.3390/rs12233867
- River body extraction from sentinel-2A/B MSI images based on an adaptive multi-scale region growth method S. Jin et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112297
- Global satellite-based river gauging and the influence of river morphology on its application J. Hou et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111629
- Using altimetry observations combined with GRACE to select parameter sets of a hydrological model in a data-scarce region P. Hulsman et al. 10.5194/hess-24-3331-2020
- The Role of Floodplain Topography in Deriving Basin Discharge Using Passive Microwave Remote Sensing S. Kim & A. Sharma 10.1029/2018WR023627
- A Review of Earth Observation-Based Analyses for Major River Basins S. Uereyen & C. Kuenzer 10.3390/rs11242951
- Discharge Estimation Using Harmonized Landsat and Sentinel-2 Product: Case Studies in the Murray Darling Basin Z. Shi et al. 10.3390/rs12172810
- The Influence of River Morphology on the Remote Sensing Based Discharge Estimation: Implications for Satellite Virtual Gauge Establishment Z. Shi et al. 10.3390/w14233854
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 03 Oct 2023