23 Oct 2018
Research article | 23 Oct 2018
Small-scale characterization of vine plant root water uptake via 3-D electrical resistivity tomography and mise-à-la-masse method
Benjamin Mary et al.
Total article views: 2,470 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,264 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,252 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,680 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,671 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 584 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 581 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Electrical impedance tomography as a tool for phenotyping plant roots D. Corona-Lopez et al. 10.1186/s13007-019-0438-4
- Resources for image-based high-throughput phenotyping in crops and data sharing challenges M. Danilevicz et al. 10.1093/plphys/kiab301
- Rated-M for mesocosm: allowing the multimodal analysis of mature root systems in 3D J. Jez et al. 10.1042/ETLS20200278
- Estimation of soil classes and their relationship to grapevine vigor in a Bordeaux vineyard: advancing the practical joint use of electromagnetic induction (EMI) and NDVI datasets for precision viticulture S. Hubbard et al. 10.1007/s11119-021-09788-w
- Imaging of plant current pathways for non-invasive root Phenotyping using a newly developed electrical current source density approach L. Peruzzo et al. 10.1007/s11104-020-04529-w
- Time-lapse monitoring of root water uptake using electrical resistivity tomography and mise-à-la-masse: a vineyard infiltration experiment B. Mary et al. 10.5194/soil-6-95-2020
- Induced polarization applied to biogeophysics: recent advances and future prospects P. Kessouri et al. 10.1002/nsg.12072
- Sensing the electrical properties of roots: A review S. Ehosioke et al. 10.1002/vzj2.20082
- Potential of geoelectrical methods to monitor root zone processes and structure: A review M. Cimpoiaşu et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2020.114232
- Soil electrical resistivity monitoring as a practical tool for evaluating irrigation systems efficiency at the orchard scale: a case study in a vineyard in Central Chile J. Araya Vargas et al. 10.1007/s00271-020-00708-w
- Evaluation of instruments for monitoring the soil–plant continuum R. Dainese et al. 10.1016/j.gete.2021.100256
- Three‐channel electrical impedance spectroscopy for field‐scale root phenotyping L. Peruzzo et al. 10.1002/ppj2.20021
- Assessing the extent of citrus trees root apparatus under deficit irrigation via multi-method geo-electrical imaging B. Mary et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-46107-w
- Imaging and functional characterization of crop root systems using spectroscopic electrical impedance measurements M. Weigand & A. Kemna 10.1007/s11104-018-3867-3
- Leakage detection of water reservoirs using a Mise-à-la-Masse approach C. Ling et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.02.046
- Evaluation of electrical impedance tomography sensor using internal-external electrodes for small-scale cylindrical root zones P. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.measurement.2022.110874
- Electrical capacitance estimates crop root traits best under dry conditions—a case study in cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.) H. Gu et al. 10.1007/s11104-021-05094-6
- Monitoring Soil Moisture Dynamics Using Electrical Resistivity Tomography under Homogeneous Field Conditions S. de Jong et al. 10.3390/s20185313
- Root electrical capacitance as an indicator of wheat growth and yield in a free-air carbon dioxide enrichment (FACE) experiment I. Cseresnyés et al. 10.1007/s11104-022-05336-1
- Field methods to study the spatial root density distribution of individual plants C. Cabal et al. 10.1007/s11104-021-04841-z
- Electrical imaging of plant root zone: A review P. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.compag.2019.105058
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022