05 Oct 2018
Research article | 05 Oct 2018
Breeze effects at a large artificial lake: summer case study
Maksim Iakunin et al.
Total article views: 2,559 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,559 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,356 with geography defined and 203 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,808 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,671 with geography defined and 137 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 751 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 685 with geography defined and 66 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Enhancement of Cloudless Skies Frequency over a Large Tropical Reservoir in Brazil A. Gonçalves et al. 10.3390/rs12172793
- Spatial and temporal dynamics of irrigation water quality under drought conditions in a large reservoir in Southern Portugal A. Tomaz et al. 10.1007/s10661-019-8048-1
- Land-Cover Patterns and Hydrogeomorphology of Tributaries: Are These Important Stressors for the Water Quality of Reservoirs in the Mediterranean Region? P. Palma et al. 10.3390/w12102665
- Water footprint and consumption of hydropower from basin-constrained water mass balance L. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.advwatres.2021.103947
- Increasing Effectiveness of The Urban Artificial Reservoir Trough Cross Section Improvement R. Arbaningrum et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/945/1/012046
- Lake and Land Breezes at a Mediterranean Artificial Lake: Observations in Alqueva Reservoir, Portugal C. Purificação et al. 10.3390/atmos12050535
- Vertical distribution of benthic diatoms in a large reservoir (Alqueva, Southern Portugal) during thermal stratification M. Novais et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.12.251
- Aircraft observations and sub‐km modelling of the lake–land breeze circulation over Lake Victoria B. Woodhams et al. 10.1002/qj.4155
- Numerical study of the seasonal thermal and gas regimes of the largest artificial reservoir in western Europe using the LAKE 2.0 model M. Iakunin et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-3475-2020
- Effects of the Largest Lake of the Tibetan Plateau on the Regional Climate D. Su et al. 10.1029/2020JD033396
- Exploring the influence of reservoir impoundment on surrounding tree growth L. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.advwatres.2021.103946
- Impact of a large artificial lake on regional climate: A typical meteorological year Meso‐NH simulation results M. Iakunin et al. 10.1002/joc.7299
Latest update: 06 Feb 2023