Articles | Volume 22, issue 10
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
An improved method for calculating the regional crop water footprint based on a hydrological process analysis
Total article views: 3,133 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,133 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,888 with geography defined and 245 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,559 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,332 with geography defined and 227 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 574 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 556 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Impacts of Climate Change on Blue and Green Water Resources in the Xiangjiang River Basin of the Yangtze River, China C. Feng et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.677191
- Quantitative evaluation of spatial scale effects on regional water footprint in crop production Y. Mao et al. 10.1016/j.resconrec.2021.105709
- Water footprint of representative agricultural crops on volcanic islands: the case of the Canary Islands N. Cruz-Pérez et al. 10.1017/S1742170523000303
- A remote sensing-based method for high-resolution crop water footprint quantification in an irrigation district with complex planting structure J. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.129030
- Imbalance in the city-level crop water footprint aggravated regional inequality in China Q. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.161577
- Incorporating water loss from water storage and conveyance into blue water footprint of irrigated sugarcane: A case study of Savannah Sugar Irrigation District, Nigeria T. Yuguda et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.136886
- A quantitative review of water footprint accounting and simulation for crop production based on publications during 2002–2018 B. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2020.106962
- Modeling agro-hydrological processes and analyzing water use in a super-large irrigation district (Hetao) of arid upper Yellow River basin L. Xiong et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.127014
- Water footprint assessment of surface and subsurface drip fertigated cotton-wheat cropping system – A case study under semi-arid environments of Indian Punjab K. Singh et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2022.132735
- Spatiotemporal green water dynamics and their responses to variations of climatic and underlying surface factors: A case study in the Sanjiang Plain, China C. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2022.101303
- A two-step mapping of irrigated corn with multi-temporal MODIS and Landsat analysis ready data J. Ren et al. 10.1016/j.isprsjprs.2021.04.007
- How does building healthy soils impact sustainable use of water resources in irrigated agriculture? S. Acevedo et al. 10.1525/elementa.2022.00043
- Revisiting the application of the SWAT model in arid and semi-arid regions: a selection from 2009 to 2022 A. Rocha et al. 10.1007/s00704-023-04546-6
- Water Use Dynamics in Double Cropping of Rainfed Upland Rice and Irrigated Melons Produced Under Drought‐Prone Tropical Conditions L. Morillas et al. 10.1029/2018WR023757
- Spatial-temporal variations in blue and green water resources, water footprints and water scarcities in a large river basin: A case for the Yellow River basin P. Xie et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125222
- Unravelling the Temporal-Spatial Distribution of the Agricultural Water Footprint in the Yangtze River Basin (YRB) of China W. Zeng et al. 10.3390/w13182562
- The importance of irrigation supply chains within the water footprint: an example from the Pakistani part of the Indus basin A. Siyal et al. 10.1080/1943815X.2023.2208644
- Spatial estimation of aquifer’s hydraulic parameters by a combination of borehole data and inverse solution M. Ansarifar et al. 10.1007/s10064-019-01616-w
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023