Articles | Volume 22, issue 10
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Combined impacts of ENSO and MJO on the 2015 growing season drought on the Canadian Prairies
Total article views: 2,596 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,596 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,382 with geography defined and 214 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,917 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,746 with geography defined and 171 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 679 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 636 with geography defined and 43 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Water vapor anomaly over the tropical western Pacific in El Niño winters from radiosonde and satellite observations and ERA5 reanalysis data M. Du et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13553-2021
- Investigating the multiscale teleconnections of Madden–Julian oscillation and monthly rainfall using time-dependent intrinsic cross-correlation K. Johny et al. 10.1007/s11069-022-05249-3
- A quasi-27-day oscillation activity from the troposphere to the mesosphere and lower thermosphere at low latitudes H. Cheng et al. 10.1186/s40623-021-01521-1
- Examining ground and surface water changes in response to environmental variables, land use dynamics, and socioeconomic changes in Canada Y. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2022.115875
- Modelled changes in selected agroclimatic indices over the croplands of western Canada under the RCP8.5 scenario R. Agyeman et al. 10.1002/qj.4188
- Effects of the surface coupling strength in the WRF/Noah-MP model on regional climate simulations over China X. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-06129-5
- Extraordinary quasi-16-day wave activity from October 2013 to January 2014 with radar observations at mid-latitudes and MERRA2 reanalysis data X. Huang et al. 10.1186/s40623-022-01660-z
- Time-dependent intrinsic cross-correlation approach for multi-scale teleconnection analysis for monthly rainfall of India K. Johny et al. 10.1007/s00703-022-00910-9
- Atmospheric Cascades Shape Wildfire Activity and Fire Management Decision Spaces Across Scales − A Conceptual Framework for Fire Prediction S. Taylor 10.3389/fenvs.2020.527278
- Hydrological Extremes in the Canadian Prairies in the Last Decade due to the ENSO Teleconnection—A Comparative Case Study Using WRF S. Basu et al. 10.3390/w12112970
- A Machine Learning Framework for Predicting and Understanding the Canadian Drought Monitor J. Mardian et al. 10.1029/2022WR033847
- A comprehensive study of the parameters affecting the stable isotopes in the precipitation of the Bangkok metropolitan area using model-based statistical approaches M. Heydarizad et al. 10.1080/10256016.2023.2178431
- Signature of a Quasi 30‐Day Oscillation at Midlatitude Based on Wind Observations From MST Radar and Meteor Radar K. Huang et al. 10.1029/2019JD031170
- Summary and synthesis of Changing Cold Regions Network (CCRN) research in the interior of western Canada – Part 1: Projected climate and meteorology R. Stewart et al. 10.5194/hess-23-3437-2019
- Recent Trends in the Near-Surface Climatology of the Northern North American Great Plains G. Bromley et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0106.1
- Modulation of the impacts of Madden–Julian Oscillation on winter rainfall in China by El Niño‐Southern Oscillation X. Chen et al. 10.1002/joc.6437
- Evaluation of convection-permitting WRF CONUS simulation on the relationship between soil moisture and heatwaves Z. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s00382-018-4508-5
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 29 Sep 2023