Including effects of watershed heterogeneity in the curve number method using variable initial abstraction
Total article views: 2,337 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,337 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,234 with geography defined and 103 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,517 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,444 with geography defined and 73 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 820 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 790 with geography defined and 30 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Identification of the Relationship between Rainfall and the CN Parameter in Western Carpathian Mountain Catchments in Poland D. Młyński & A. Wałęga 10.3390/su12229317
- Identifying the risk of urban nonpoint source pollution using an index model based on impervious-pervious spatial pattern Y. Liao et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.125619
- Statistical and Type II Error Assessment of a Runoff Predictive Model in Peninsula Malaysia L. Ling et al. 10.3390/math9080812
- Rainstorm‐generated sediment yield model based on soil moisture proxies (SMP) S. Gupta et al. 10.1002/hyp.13789
- Evaluation of the tabulated, NEH4, least squares and asymptotic fitting methods for the CN estimation of urban watersheds M. Galbetti et al. 10.1080/1573062X.2021.1992639
- Can slope adjusted Curve Number models compensate runoff underestimation in steep watersheds?: A study over experimental plots in India I. Sharma et al. 10.1016/j.pce.2022.103185
- Estimating Point and Nonpoint Source Pollutant Flux by Integrating Various Models, a Case Study of the Lake Hawassa Watershed in Ethiopia’s Rift Valley Basin S. Lencha et al. 10.3390/w14101569
- On the Role of Hydrological Losses in Estimating Event Runoff Coefficients Using the NRCS Method Z. Eslami et al. 10.1007/s11269-023-03550-9
- Application of the SCS–CN Method to the Hancheon Basin on the Volcanic Jeju Island, Korea M. Kang & C. Yoo 10.3390/w12123350
- Development and performance evaluation of SCS-CN based hybrid model P. Upreti & C. Ojha 10.2166/wst.2022.145
- Influence of Initial Abstraction Ratios in NRCS-CN Model on Runoff Estimation of Permeable Brick Pavement Affected by Clogging X. Du et al. 10.1007/s11269-023-03498-w
- Variability of the Initial Abstraction Ratio in an Urban and an Agroforested Catchment A. Krajewski et al. 10.3390/w12020415
- Effects of initial abstraction ratios in SCS-CN method on runoff prediction of green roofs in a semi-arid region W. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.ufug.2021.127331
- Formulation of Parsimonious Urban Flash Flood Predictive Model with Inferential Statistics L. Ling et al. 10.3390/math10020175
- Activation soil moisture accounting (ASMA) for runoff estimation using soil conservation service curve number (SCS-CN) method S. Verma et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125114
- Accounting for Spatiotemporal Variations of Curve Number Using Variable Initial Abstraction and Antecedent Moisture V. Santikari & L. Murdoch 10.1007/s11269-018-2124-0
- A runoff trading system to meet watershed-level stormwater reduction goals with parcel-level green infrastructure installation X. Fu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.06.439
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 23 Sep 2023