Articles | Volume 22, issue 9
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
The potential of global reanalysis datasets in identifying flood events in Southern Africa
Total article views: 2,865 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,865 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,702 with geography defined and 163 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,053 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,900 with geography defined and 153 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 812 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 802 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The great 1983 floods in South American large rivers: a continental hydrological modelling approach A. Fleischmann et al. 10.1080/02626667.2020.1747622
- UAV-based emergency treatment plan for flood disasters at the Hongyanhe nuclear power plant Y. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2023.110676
- A review of freely accessible global datasets for the study of floods, droughts and their interactions with human societies S. Lindersson et al. 10.1002/wat2.1424
- Evaluation of Global Water Resources Reanalysis Data for Estimating Flood Events in the Brahmaputra River Basin P. López et al. 10.1007/s11269-020-02546-z
- Suitability of 17 gridded rainfall and temperature datasets for large-scale hydrological modelling in West Africa M. Dembélé et al. 10.5194/hess-24-5379-2020
- Evaluation of the Drivers Responsible for Flooding in Africa Y. Tramblay et al. 10.1029/2021WR029595
- Hydrological reanalysis across the 20th century: A case study of the Amazon Basin S. Wongchuig et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.01.025
- A Comprehensive Approach for Floodplain Mapping through Identification of Hazard Using Publicly Available Data Sets over Canada M. Mohanty & S. Simonovic 10.3390/w14142280
- Benchmarking global hydrological and land surface models against GRACE in a medium-sized tropical basin S. Bolaños Chavarría et al. 10.5194/hess-26-4323-2022
- Extreme precipitation return levels for multiple durations on a global scale G. Gründemann et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2023.129558
- Evaluating the accuracy of gridded water resources reanalysis and evapotranspiration products for assessing water security in poorly gauged basins E. Nkiaka et al. 10.5194/hess-26-5899-2022
- Identification of uncertainty sources in quasi-global discharge and inundation simulations using satellite-based precipitation products Z. Wei et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125180
- Flash flood warnings in context: combining local knowledge and large-scale hydro-meteorological patterns A. Bucherie et al. 10.5194/nhess-22-461-2022
Latest update: 03 Oct 2023