27 Aug 2018
Research article | 27 Aug 2018
Exploring the merging of the global land evaporation WACMOS-ET products based on local tower measurements
Carlos Jiménez et al.
Total article views: 2,551 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,380 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,356 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,497 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,483 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 883 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 873 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- DNN-MET: A deep neural networks method to integrate satellite-derived evapotranspiration products, eddy covariance observations and ancillary information K. Shang et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2021.108582
- Linking observation, modelling and satellite-based estimation of global land evapotranspiration J. Zhang et al. 10.1080/20964471.2020.1743612
- Robust historical evapotranspiration trends across climate regimes S. Hobeichi et al. 10.5194/hess-25-3855-2021
- Conserving Land–Atmosphere Synthesis Suite (CLASS) S. Hobeichi et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0036.1
- A harmonized global land evaporation dataset from model-based products covering 1980–2017 J. Lu et al. 10.5194/essd-13-5879-2021
- Influences of leaf area index and albedo on estimating energy fluxes with HOLAPS framework J. Peng et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.124245
- Reanalysis in Earth System Science: Toward Terrestrial Ecosystem Reanalysis R. Baatz et al. 10.1029/2020RG000715
- Potential of satellite and reanalysis evaporation datasets for hydrological modelling under various model calibration strategies M. Dembélé et al. 10.1016/j.advwatres.2020.103667
- Evaluating the land-surface energy partitioning in ERA5 B. Martens et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-4159-2020
- Fusion of Five Satellite-Derived Products Using Extremely Randomized Trees to Estimate Terrestrial Latent Heat Flux over Europe K. Shang et al. 10.3390/rs12040687
- ECOSTRESS: NASA's Next Generation Mission to Measure Evapotranspiration From the International Space Station J. Fisher et al. 10.1029/2019WR026058
- Rethinking Satellite Data Merging: From Averaging to SNR Optimization S. Kim et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3107028
- Reduction of uncertainties in surface heat flux over the Tibetan Plateau from ERA‐Interim to ERA5 Y. Xin et al. 10.1002/joc.7589
- Linear Optimal Runoff Aggregate (LORA): a global gridded synthesis runoff product S. Hobeichi et al. 10.5194/hess-23-851-2019
- Satellite Observations of the Tropical Terrestrial Carbon Balance and Interactions With the Water Cycle During the 21st Century J. Worden et al. 10.1029/2020RG000711
- Modulation of Snow on the Daily Evolution of Surface Heating Over the Tibetan Plateau During Winter: Observational Analyses Y. Xin et al. 10.1029/2021EA001798
- ERA5-Land: a state-of-the-art global reanalysis dataset for land applications J. Muñoz-Sabater et al. 10.5194/essd-13-4349-2021
Latest update: 27 Jun 2022