17 Jan 2018
Research article | 17 Jan 2018
Exploring the influence of citizen involvement on the assimilation of crowdsourced observations: a modelling study based on the 2013 flood event in the Bacchiglione catchment (Italy)
Maurizio Mazzoleni et al.
Total article views: 2,828 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,697 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,677 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,810 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,796 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 887 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 881 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Improving Hydrological Models With the Assimilation of Crowdsourced Data P. Avellaneda et al. 10.1029/2019WR026325
- Integrating Qualitative Flow Observations in a Lumped Hydrologic Routing Model M. Mazzoleni et al. 10.1029/2018WR023768
- High‐resolution urban flood model for risk mitigation validated with records collected by the affected community M. Re et al. 10.1111/jfr3.12524
- Critical rainfall thresholds for urban pluvial flooding inferred from citizen observations X. Tian et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.06.355
- Participatory early warning and monitoring systems: A Nordic framework for web-based flood risk management H. Henriksen et al. 10.1016/j.ijdrr.2018.01.038
- Supporting participative pre‐flood risk reduction in a UNESCO biosphere M. O'Grady et al. 10.1111/jfr3.12520
- Reward‐Based Participant Management for Crowdsourcing Rainfall Monitoring: An Agent‐Based Model Simulation P. Yang et al. 10.1029/2018WR024447
- Integrating VGI and 2D hydraulic models into a data assimilation framework for real time flood forecasting and mapping A. Annis & F. Nardi 10.1080/10095020.2019.1626135
- Rainfall‐Runoff Modeling Using Crowdsourced Water Level Data B. Weeser et al. 10.1029/2019WR025248
- A paradigm of extreme rainfall pluvial floods in complex urban areas: the flood event of 15 July 2020 in Palermo (Italy) A. Francipane et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-2563-2021
- Data Fusion in Earth Observation and the Role of Citizen as a Sensor: A Scoping Review of Applications, Methods and Future Trends A. Karagiannopoulou et al. 10.3390/rs14051263
- Predictive multi-watershed flood monitoring using deep learning on integrated physical and social sensors data S. Dong et al. 10.1177/23998083211069140
- Control theory-based data assimilation for hydraulic models as a decision support tool for hydropower systems: sequential, multi-metric tuning of the controllers M. Milašinović et al. 10.2166/hydro.2021.078
- Water Level Measurements from Drones: A Pilot Case Study at a Dam Site E. Ridolfi & P. Manciola 10.3390/w10030297
- The value of citizen science for flood risk reduction: cost–benefit analysis of a citizen observatory in the Brenta-Bacchiglione catchment M. Ferri et al. 10.5194/hess-24-5781-2020
- Fast Bayesian Regression Kriging Method for Real‐Time Merging of Radar, Rain Gauge, and Crowdsourced Rainfall Data P. Yang & T. Ng 10.1029/2018WR023857
- Improving flood inundation forecasts through the assimilation of in situ floodplain water level measurements based on alternative observation network configurations A. Van Wesemael et al. 10.1016/j.advwatres.2019.05.025
- Dynamic maps of human exposure to floods based on mobile phone data M. Balistrocchi et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-3485-2020
- The Role of Traditional Knowledge in Coastal Adaptation Priorities: The Pamunkey Indian Reservation N. Hutton & T. Allen 10.3390/w12123548
- Citizens AND HYdrology (CANDHY): conceptualizing a transdisciplinary framework for citizen science addressing hydrological challenges F. Nardi et al. 10.1080/02626667.2020.1849707
- GFPLAIN and Multi-Source Data Assimilation Modeling: Conceptualization of a Flood Forecasting Framework Supported by Hydrogeomorphic Floodplain Rapid Mapping A. Annis & F. Nardi 10.3390/hydrology8040143
- A coupled high-resolution hydrodynamic and cellular automata-based evacuation route planning model for pedestrians in flooding scenarios B. Li et al. 10.1007/s11069-021-04960-x
Latest update: 27 Jun 2022