Articles | Volume 22, issue 6
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
The temporally varying roles of rainfall, snowmelt and soil moisture for debris flow initiation in a snow-dominated system
Total article views: 3,316 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,316 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,161 with geography defined and 155 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,434 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,321 with geography defined and 113 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 882 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 840 with geography defined and 42 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Signatures of human intervention – or not? Downstream intensification of hydrological drought along a large Central Asian river: the individual roles of climate variability and land use change A. Roodari et al. 10.5194/hess-25-1943-2021
- Atmospheric triggering conditions and climatic disposition of landslides in Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan at the beginning of the 21st century X. Wang et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-2125-2021
- An evaluation model for landslide and debris flow prediction using multiple hydrometeorological variables J. Hou et al. 10.1007/s12665-021-09840-y
- Improved Understanding of the Link Between Catchment‐Scale Vegetation Accessible Storage and Satellite‐Derived Soil Water Index L. Bouaziz et al. 10.1029/2019WR026365
- Derivation of canonical total-sequences triggering landslides and floodings in complex terrain K. Enigl et al. 10.1016/j.advwatres.2019.04.018
- Review article: Climate change impacts on dam safety J. Fluixá-Sanmartín et al. 10.5194/nhess-18-2471-2018
- Debris-flow monitoring and warning: Review and examples M. Hürlimann et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2019.102981
- Future changes in annual, seasonal and monthly runoff signatures in contrasting Alpine catchments in Austria S. Hanus et al. 10.5194/hess-25-3429-2021
- Evaluating methods for debris-flow prediction based on rainfall in an Alpine catchment J. Hirschberg et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-2773-2021
- Debris flows rainfall thresholds in the Apennines of Emilia-Romagna (Italy) derived by the analysis of recent severe rainstorms events and regional meteorological data G. Ciccarese et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2020.107097
- Quantifying sedimentation patterns of small landslide‐dammed lakes in the central Oregon Coast Range L. Wetherell et al. 10.1002/esp.5106
- Testing the potential of the dwarf shrub Dryas octopetala L. for dating in dendrogeomorphology G. Fontana et al. 10.1016/j.dendro.2021.125823
- Trigger characteristics of torrential flows from high to low alpine regions in Austria D. Prenner et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.12.206
- Debris-flow Indicator for an early warning system in the Aosta valley region M. Ponziani et al. 10.1007/s11069-020-04249-5
- The Value of Using Multiple Hydrometeorological Variables to Predict Temporal Debris Flow Susceptibility in an Alpine Environment D. Prenner et al. 10.1029/2018WR022985
- Landslide precipitation thresholds in Rwanda J. Uwihirwe et al. 10.1007/s10346-020-01457-9
Latest update: 01 Jun 2023