The benefit of seamless forecasts for hydrological predictions over Europe
Fredrik Wetterhall and Francesca Di Giuseppe
Total article views: 2,871 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,621 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,603 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,556 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,551 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,065 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,052 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- 100 Years of Progress in Hydrology C. Peters-Lidard et al. 10.1175/AMSMONOGRAPHS-D-18-0019.1
- Potential of Pan-European Seasonal Hydrometeorological Drought Forecasts Obtained from a Multihazard Early Warning System S. Sutanto et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-18-0196.1
- Ensemble flood forecasting: Current status and future opportunities W. Wu et al. 10.1002/wat2.1432
- Conditioning ensemble streamflow prediction with the North Atlantic Oscillation improves skill at longer lead times S. Donegan et al. 10.5194/hess-25-4159-2021
- Evaluating skill and robustness of seasonal meteorological and hydrological drought forecasts at the catchment scale – Case Catalonia (Spain) T. Van Hateren et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2019.105206
- Hydrological drought forecasts outperform meteorological drought forecasts S. Sutanto et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab8b13
- Streamflow drought: implication of drought definitions and its application for drought forecasting S. Sutanto & H. Van Lanen 10.5194/hess-25-3991-2021
- A Vision for Hydrological Prediction D. Lavers et al. 10.3390/atmos11030237
- Post-processing sub-seasonal precipitation forecasts at various spatiotemporal scales across China during boreal summer monsoon Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125742
- Climate and rivers G. McGregor 10.1002/rra.3508
- Fire Weather Index: the skill provided by the European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts ensemble prediction system F. Di Giuseppe et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-2365-2020
- An Evaluation of Model Output Statistics for Subseasonal Streamflow Forecasting in European Catchments S. Schick et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-18-0195.1
- Short-range Streamflow Forecasting of the Kama River Based on the HBV Model Application Y. Simonov et al. 10.3103/S1068373921060054
- Skill assessment of a seasonal forecast model to predict drought events for water resource systems J. Madrigal et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.07.046
- Skilful seasonal forecasts of streamflow over Europe? L. Arnal et al. 10.5194/hess-22-2057-2018
Latest update: 07 Dec 2021