The benefit of seamless forecasts for hydrological predictions over Europe
Total article views: 4,070 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,070 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,749 with geography defined and 321 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,794 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,540 with geography defined and 254 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,276 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,209 with geography defined and 67 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- 100 Years of Progress in Hydrology C. Peters-Lidard et al. 10.1175/AMSMONOGRAPHS-D-18-0019.1
- Potential of Pan-European Seasonal Hydrometeorological Drought Forecasts Obtained from a Multihazard Early Warning System S. Sutanto et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-18-0196.1
- Ensemble flood forecasting: Current status and future opportunities W. Wu et al. 10.1002/wat2.1432
- Conditioning ensemble streamflow prediction with the North Atlantic Oscillation improves skill at longer lead times S. Donegan et al. 10.5194/hess-25-4159-2021
- Evaluating skill and robustness of seasonal meteorological and hydrological drought forecasts at the catchment scale – Case Catalonia (Spain) T. Van Hateren et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2019.105206
- Hydrological drought forecasts outperform meteorological drought forecasts S. Sutanto et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab8b13
- Design and Evaluation of Calibrated and Seamless Ensemble Weather Forecasts for Crop Protection Applications I. Aleksovska et al. 10.1175/WAF-D-20-0128.1
- Streamflow drought: implication of drought definitions and its application for drought forecasting S. Sutanto & H. Van Lanen 10.5194/hess-25-3991-2021
- Model Predictive Control of water resources systems: A review and research agenda A. Castelletti et al. 10.1016/j.arcontrol.2023.03.013
- A seven-parameter Bernoulli-Gamma-Gaussian model to calibrate subseasonal to seasonal precipitation forecasts Z. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.127896
- Operational hydrometeorological forecasting on the Rhône River in France: moving toward a seamless probabilistic approach L. Caillouet et al. 10.1080/27678490.2022.2061312
- A Vision for Hydrological Prediction D. Lavers et al. 10.3390/atmos11030237
- Post-processing sub-seasonal precipitation forecasts at various spatiotemporal scales across China during boreal summer monsoon Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125742
- Two decades of ensemble flood forecasting: a state-of-the-art on past developments, present applications and future opportunities J. Das et al. 10.1080/02626667.2021.2023157
- Climate and rivers G. McGregor 10.1002/rra.3508
- Fire Weather Index: the skill provided by the European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts ensemble prediction system F. Di Giuseppe et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-2365-2020
- An Evaluation of Model Output Statistics for Subseasonal Streamflow Forecasting in European Catchments S. Schick et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-18-0195.1
- Invited perspectives: Challenges and future directions in improving bridge flood resilience E. Tubaldi et al. 10.5194/nhess-22-795-2022
- Zoning of the Southern Buh River Basin Under the Conditions of Spring Flood Formation A. Dokus & Z. Shakirzanova 10.26565/1992-4224-2021-36-01
- Seamless Multimodel Postprocessing for Air Temperature Forecasts in Complex Topography R. Keller et al. 10.1175/WAF-D-20-0141.1
- Short-range Streamflow Forecasting of the Kama River Based on the HBV Model Application Y. Simonov et al. 10.3103/S1068373921060054
- Skill assessment of a seasonal forecast model to predict drought events for water resource systems J. Madrigal et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.07.046
- Skilful seasonal forecasts of streamflow over Europe? L. Arnal et al. 10.5194/hess-22-2057-2018
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023