Evaluation of the ability of the Weather Research and Forecasting model to reproduce a sub-daily extreme rainfall event in Beijing, China using different domain configurations and spin-up times
Total article views: 3,133 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,133 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,979 with geography defined and 154 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,167 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,069 with geography defined and 98 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 966 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 910 with geography defined and 56 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Reducing the spin‐up of a regional NWP system without data assimilation C. Short & J. Petch 10.1002/qj.4268
- LSTMAtU-Net: A Precipitation Nowcasting Model Based on ECSA Module H. Geng et al. 10.3390/s23135785
- Effects of the Tibetan Plateau and its second staircase terrain on rainstorms over North China: From the perspective of water vapour transport Y. Zhao et al. 10.1002/joc.6000
- Sensitivity analysis of raindrop size distribution parameterizations in WRF rainfall simulation Q. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.05.019
- Towards reducing flood risk disasters in a tropical urban basin by the development of flood alert web application T. Mattos et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2022.105367
- Characteristic Features of the Clouds Producing Thunderstorm Ground Enhancements E. Svechnikova et al. 10.1029/2019JD030895
- A Novel Multi-Input Multi-Output Recurrent Neural Network Based on Multimodal Fusion and Spatiotemporal Prediction for 0–4 Hour Precipitation Nowcasting F. Zhang et al. 10.3390/atmos12121596
- A WRF/WRF-Hydro coupling system with an improved structure for rainfall-runoff simulation with mixed runoff generation mechanism W. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.128049
- Assessing the numerical weather prediction (NWP) model in estimating extreme rainfall events: A case study for severe floods in the southwest Mediterranean region, Turkey A. Ozkaya 10.1007/s12040-023-02137-7
- Atmospheric–hydrological modeling for Beijing's sub-center based on WRF and SWMM Y. Gu et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2021.101066
- A self-attention integrated spatiotemporal LSTM approach to edge-radar echo extrapolation in the Internet of Radars Z. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.isatra.2022.06.046
- Review on Urban Flood Risk Assessment C. Li et al. 10.3390/su15010765
- RN-Net: A Deep Learning Approach to 0–2 Hour Rainfall Nowcasting Based on Radar and Automatic Weather Station Data F. Zhang et al. 10.3390/s21061981
- Hindcasts of Sea Surface Wind around the Korean Peninsula Using the WRF Model: Added Value Evaluation and Estimation of Extreme Wind Speeds H. Kim et al. 10.3390/atmos12070895
- Sensitivity of Tropical Cyclone Idai Simulations to Cumulus Parametrization Schemes M. Bopape et al. 10.3390/atmos12080932
- A multi-objective framework to select numerical options in air quality prediction models: A case study on dust storm modeling S. Hosseini Dehshiri & B. Firoozabadi 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.160681
- To develop a progressive multimetric configuration optimisation method for WRF simulations of extreme rainfall events over Egypt Y. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126237
- Impact-oriented water footprint assessment of wheat production in China Y. Zhai et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.06.262
Latest update: 24 Sep 2023