18 Jun 2018
Research article | 18 Jun 2018
Hydrostratigraphic modeling using multiple-point statistics and airborne transient electromagnetic methods
Adrian A. S. Barfod et al.
Total article views: 2,701 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,701 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,590 with geography defined and 111 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,914 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,827 with geography defined and 87 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 787 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 763 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The influence of layer and voxel geological modelling strategy on groundwater modelling results T. Enemark et al. 10.1007/s10040-021-02442-9
- Automated Monte Carlo-based quantification and updating of geological uncertainty with borehole data (AutoBEL v1.0) Z. Yin et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-651-2020
- A Tree‐Based Direct Sampling Method for Stochastic Surface and Subsurface Hydrological Modeling C. Zuo et al. 10.1029/2019WR026130
- AEM in Norway: A Review of the Coverage, Applications and the State of Technology E. Harrison et al. 10.3390/rs13224687
- Exploring the Model Space of Airborne Electromagnetic Data to Delineate Large‐Scale Structure and Heterogeneity Within an Aquifer System S. Kang et al. 10.1029/2021WR029699
- Contributions to uncertainty related to hydrostratigraphic modeling using multiple-point statistics A. Barfod et al. 10.5194/hess-22-5485-2018
- 3D Geological Image Synthesis From 2D Examples Using Generative Adversarial Networks G. Coiffier et al. 10.3389/frwa.2020.560598
- Hybrid Seismic-Electrical Data Acquisition Station Based on Cloud Technology and Green IoT S. Qiao et al. 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.2966510
- Choosing between Gaussian and MPS simulation: the role of data information content—a case study using uncertain interpretation data points R. Madsen et al. 10.1007/s00477-020-01954-2
- Restoring groundwater levels after tunneling: a numerical simulation approach to tunnel sealing decision-making M. Golian et al. 10.1007/s10040-021-02315-1
- Grounded electrical source ground–airborne transient electromagnetic modelling with fictitious wave field methods X. Meng et al. 10.1007/s12040-020-01391-3
- Integration of Soft Data Into Geostatistical Simulation of Categorical Variables S. Carle & G. Fogg 10.3389/feart.2020.565707
- Combining Hydraulic Head Analysis with Airborne Electromagnetics to Detect and Map Impermeable Aquifer Boundaries J. Korus 10.3390/w10080975
- Assessment of Managed Aquifer Recharge Sites Using a New Geophysical Imaging Method A. Behroozmand et al. 10.2136/vzj2018.10.0184
- Entropy and Information Content of Geostatistical Models T. Hansen 10.1007/s11004-020-09876-z
- 3D multiple-point statistics simulations of the Roussillon Continental Pliocene aquifer using DeeSse V. Dall'Alba et al. 10.5194/hess-24-4997-2020
- Watershed zonation through hillslope clustering for tractably quantifying above- and below-ground watershed heterogeneity and functions H. Wainwright et al. 10.5194/hess-26-429-2022
- GeoStats.jl – High-performance geostatistics in Julia J. Hoffimann^[Corresponding author: email@example.com] 10.21105/joss.00692
Latest update: 06 Dec 2022