06 Jun 2018
Research article | 06 Jun 2018
Intercomparison of different uncertainty sources in hydrological climate change projections for an alpine catchment (upper Clutha River, New Zealand)
Andreas M. Jobst et al.
Total article views: 2,543 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,448 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,429 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,647 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,638 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 801 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 791 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Hydrological response to warm and dry weather: do glaciers compensate? M. Van Tiel et al. 10.5194/hess-25-3245-2021
- Characteristics and large‐scale drivers of atmospheric rivers associated with extreme floods in New Zealand D. Kingston et al. 10.1002/joc.7415
- Uncertainties and their interaction in flood hazard assessment with climate change H. Meresa et al. 10.5194/hess-25-5237-2021
- Review of approaches for selection and ensembling of GCMs K. Raju & D. Kumar 10.2166/wcc.2020.128
- An upstream–downstream/observation–model approach to quantify the human influence on drought D. Kingston et al. 10.1080/02626667.2020.1849706
- Characterising spatio-temporal variability in seasonal snow cover at a regional scale from MODIS data: the Clutha Catchment, New Zealand T. Redpath et al. 10.5194/hess-23-3189-2019
- Reducing hydrological modelling uncertainty by using MODIS snow cover data and a topography-based distribution function snowmelt model N. Di Marco et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126020
- Projected Changes in the Water Budget for Eastern Colombia Due to Climate Change O. Molina et al. 10.3390/w12010065
- Spatiotemporal differences and uncertainties in projections of precipitation and temperature in South Korea from CMIP6 and CMIP5 general circulation model s Y. Song et al. 10.1002/joc.7159
- Impacts of climate change on environmental flows in West Africa's Upper Niger Basin and the Inner Niger Delta J. Thompson et al. 10.2166/nh.2021.041
- Quantifying uncertainty sources in extreme flow projections for three watersheds with different climate features in China L. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105331
- General Circulation Model Selection Technique for Downscaling: Exemplary Application to East Africa C. Pickler & T. Mölg 10.1029/2020JD033033
- Climate and rivers G. McGregor 10.1002/rra.3508
- Future evolution and uncertainty of river flow regime change in a deglaciating river basin J. Mackay et al. 10.5194/hess-23-1833-2019
- New Zealand River Hydrology under Late 21st Century Climate Change D. Collins 10.3390/w12082175
- Current research status of large river systems: a cross-continental comparison W. Su et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-09879-7
- The influence of atmospheric circulation patterns during large snowfall events in New Zealand's Southern Alps R. Porhemmat et al. 10.1002/joc.6966
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 20 May 2022