Extrapolating regional probability of drying of headwater streams using discrete observations and gauging networks
Total article views: 2,703 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,703 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,587 with geography defined and 116 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,021 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,932 with geography defined and 89 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 682 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 655 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A classification approach to reconstruct local daily drying dynamics at headwater streams A. Beaufort et al. 10.1002/hyp.13445
- A revised classification of temperate lowland groundwater‐fed headwater streams based on their flora C. Westwood et al. 10.1111/wej.12561
- Pervasive changes in stream intermittency across the United States S. Zipper et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac14ec
- The Case for an Open Water Balance: Re‐envisioning Network Design and Data Analysis for a Complex, Uncertain World S. Kampf et al. 10.1029/2019WR026699
- Mediterranean intermittent rivers and ephemeral streams: Challenges in monitoring complexity A. Borg Galea et al. 10.1002/eco.2149
- Zero or not? Causes and consequences of zero‐flow stream gage readings M. Zimmer et al. 10.1002/wat2.1436
- Global prevalence of non-perennial rivers and streams M. Messager et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-03565-5
- Beyond Streamflow: Call for a National Data Repository of Streamflow Presence for Streams and Rivers in the United States K. Jaeger et al. 10.3390/w13121627
- Water restrictions under climate change: a Rhône–Mediterranean perspective combining bottom-up and top-down approaches E. Sauquet et al. 10.5194/hess-23-3683-2019
- Conceptualization and pilot application of a model-based environmental flow assessment adapted for intermittent rivers C. Theodoropoulos et al. 10.1007/s00027-018-0605-0
- Assessing placement bias of the global river gauge network C. Krabbenhoft et al. 10.1038/s41893-022-00873-0
- Influence of landscape and hydrological factors on stream–air temperature relationships at regional scale A. Beaufort et al. 10.1002/hyp.13608
- Efficiency of invertebrate-based bioassessment for evaluating the ecological status of streams along a gradient of flow intermittence J. Crabot et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2021.108440
- Recognition of stream drying based on benthic macroinvertebrates: A new tool in Central Europe M. Straka et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2019.105486
- Predicting flow intermittence in France under climate change E. Sauquet et al. 10.1080/02626667.2021.1963444
- Headwater streams and inland wetlands: Status and advancements of geospatial datasets and maps across the United States J. Christensen et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2022.104230
- Small increases in stream drying can dramatically reduce ecosystem connectivity M. Malish et al. 10.1002/ecs2.4450
- Intermittent rivers and ephemeral streams: Perspectives for critical zone science and research on socio‐ecosystems O. Fovet et al. 10.1002/wat2.1523
- Classifying Streamflow Duration: The Scientific Basis and an Operational Framework for Method Development K. Fritz et al. 10.3390/w12092545
- Are all rivers equal? The role of education in attitudes towards temporary and perennial rivers C. Leigh et al. 10.1002/pan3.22
- Classification and trends in intermittent river flow regimes in Australia, northwestern Europe and USA: A global perspective E. Sauquet et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126170
- Stream drying bioindication in Central Europe: A Biodrought Index accuracy assessment M. Straka et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2021.108045
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023