Basin-scale impacts of hydropower development on the Mompós Depression wetlands, Colombia
Héctor Angarita et al.
Total article views: 4,924 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,577 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,553 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,510 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,493 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,067 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,060 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Modelling seasonal flow regime and environmental flow in Punarbhaba river of India and Bangladesh S. Pal & S. Talukdar 10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.119724
- River Damming Reduces Wetland Function in Regulating Flow Y. Wu et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)WR.1943-5452.0001434
- River connectivity and climate behind the long‐term evolution of tropical American floodplain lakes L. Lopera‐Congote et al. 10.1002/ece3.7674
- Hydroclimatic Effects of a Hydropower Reservoir in a Tropical Hydrological Basin D. Zamora et al. 10.3390/su12176795
- Population genetics of three threatened catfish species in heterogeneous environments of the Cauca River, Colombia N. Restrepo-Escobar et al. 10.1590/1982-0224-2020-0040
- Minimising the loss of biodiversity and ecosystem services in an intact landscape under risk of rapid agricultural development B. Williams et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab5ff7
- Multiobjective Direct Policy Search Using Physically Based Operating Rules in Multireservoir Systems J. Ritter et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)WR.1943-5452.0001159
- La incertidumbre climática y el dilema energético colombiano C. Montes 10.18257/raccefyn.664
- Reducing greenhouse gas emissions of Amazon hydropower with strategic dam planning R. Almeida et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-12179-5
- Potential ecological and socio-economic effects of a novel megaherbivore introduction: the hippopotamus in Colombia A. Subalusky et al. 10.1017/S0030605318001588
- A data model to manage data for water resources systems modeling A. Abdallah & D. Rosenberg 10.1016/j.envsoft.2019.02.005
- Toward continental hydrologic–hydrodynamic modeling in South America V. Siqueira et al. 10.5194/hess-22-4815-2018
- Potential skill of continental-scale, medium-range ensemble streamflow forecasts for flood prediction in South America V. Siqueira et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125430
- Mapping vegetation types in semi-arid riparian regions using random forest and object-based image approach: A case study of the Colorado River Ecosystem, Grand Canyon, Arizona U. Nguyen et al. 10.1016/j.ecoinf.2018.12.006
- High Resolution Modeling of River‐Floodplain‐Reservoir Inundation Dynamics in the Mekong River Basin S. Shin et al. 10.1029/2019WR026449
- GRACE reveals depletion of water storage in northwestern South America between ENSO extremes S. Bolaños et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125687
- Spatio-temporal modelling of wetland ecosystems using Landsat time series: case of the Bajo Sinú Wetlands Complex (BSWC)– Córdoba– Colombia D. Mejia Ávila et al. 10.1080/19475683.2019.1617347
- Sediment Flows in South America Supported by Daily Hydrologic‐Hydrodynamic Modeling H. Fagundes et al. 10.1029/2020WR027884
- Population genetics of the endangered catfish Pseudoplatystoma magdaleniatum (Siluriformes: Pimelodidae) based on species-specific microsatellite loci K. García-Castro et al. 10.1590/1982-0224-2020-0120
Discussed (final revised paper)
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 28 Sep 2021