More frequent flooding? Changes in flood frequency in the Pearl River basin, China, since 1951 and over the past 1000 years
Qiang Zhang et al.
Total article views: 2,178 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,054 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,031 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,373 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,364 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 681 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 667 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Eight Hundred Years of Drought and Flood Disasters and Precipitation Sequence Reconstruction in Wuzhou City, Southwest China Y. Zhao et al. 10.3390/w11020219
- On the Applicability of the Expected Waiting Time Method in Nonstationary Flood Design L. Yan et al. 10.1007/s11269-020-02581-w
- Statistical spatiotemporal analysis of hydro-morphological processes in China during 1950–2015 N. Wang et al. 10.1007/s00477-021-02007-y
- Changes of Population, Built-up Land, and Cropland Exposure to Natural Hazards in China from 1995 to 2015 Y. Chen et al. 10.1007/s13753-019-00242-0
- Stalagmite flooding frequency record since the middle Little Ice Age from Central China L. Yuhui & L. Zhiling 10.1007/s10584-021-02977-6
- Flood Monitoring in Rural Areas of the Pearl River Basin (China) Using Sentinel-1 SAR J. Qiu et al. 10.3390/rs13071384
- Spatiotemporal changes in heavy precipitation events in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region revealed by hourly meteorological station observations Y. Deng et al. 10.1007/s00704-020-03198-0
- Spatiotemporal trends of dryness/wetness duration and severity: The respective contribution of precipitation and temperature J. Wu & X. Chen 10.1016/j.atmosres.2018.10.005
- Impacts of Climate Change on Urban Extreme Rainfall and Drainage Infrastructure Performance: A Case Study in Wuhan City, China L. Xiong et al. 10.1002/ird.2316
- Genetic structure and phylogeographic relationships of the Bellamya complex: A nascent aquacultural snail in the Pearl River basin, China Q. Gu et al. 10.1111/are.14494
- Estimating floodwater depth using SAR-derived flood inundation maps and geomorphic model in kosi river basin (India) B. Parida et al. 10.1080/10106049.2021.1899298
- Nonstationary Flood Hazard Analysis in Response to Climate Change and Population Growth L. Yan et al. 10.3390/w11091811
- On the flood peak distributions over China L. Yang et al. 10.5194/hess-23-5133-2019
- A comparative assessment of flood susceptibility modeling using Multi-Criteria Decision-Making Analysis and Machine Learning Methods K. Khosravi et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.03.073
- The great 1983 floods in South American large rivers: a continental hydrological modelling approach A. Fleischmann et al. 10.1080/02626667.2020.1747622
Latest update: 19 Sep 2021