Root growth, water uptake, and sap flow of winter wheat in response to different soil water conditions
Gaochao Cai et al.
Total article views: 2,564 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,406 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,376 with geography defined and 30 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,709 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,693 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 697 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 683 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Incorporating a root water uptake model based on the hydraulic architecture approach in terrestrial systems simulations M. Sulis et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2019.01.034
- A comparison between water uptake and root length density in winter wheat: effects of root density and rhizosphere properties X. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s11104-020-04530-3
- Measuring vertical soil water content profiles by combining horizontal borehole and dispersive surface ground penetrating radar data Y. Yu et al. 10.1002/nsg.12099
- Estimating Soil Water Content and Evapotranspiration of Winter Wheat under Deficit Irrigation Based on SWAP Model X. Wang et al. 10.3390/su12229451
- Connecting the dots between computational tools to analyse soil–root water relations S. Passot et al. 10.1093/jxb/ery361
- Linear relation between leaf xylem water potential and transpiration in pearl millet during soil drying G. Cai et al. 10.1007/s11104-019-04408-z
- Comparison of root water uptake models in simulating CO<sub>2</sub> and H<sub>2</sub>O fluxes and growth of wheat T. Nguyen et al. 10.5194/hess-24-4943-2020
- A macroscopic soil-water transport model to simulate root water uptake in the presence of water and disease stress S. Peddinti et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.124940
- Estimates of tree root water uptake from soil moisture profile dynamics C. Jackisch et al. 10.5194/bg-17-5787-2020
- Soil textures rather than root hairs dominate water uptake and soil–plant hydraulics under drought G. Cai et al. 10.1093/plphys/kiab271
- Spatial Pattern Oriented Multicriteria Sensitivity Analysis of a Distributed Hydrologic Model M. Demirel et al. 10.3390/w10091188
- Parameter sensitivity analysis of a root system architecture model based on virtual field sampling S. Morandage et al. 10.1007/s11104-019-03993-3
- Scaling Up Sap Flow Measurements from the Stem Scale to the Individual Scale for Multibranched Caragana Korshinskii on the Chinese Loess Plateau G. Wang et al. 10.3390/f10090785
- Implementing Plant Hydraulics in the Community Land Model, Version 5 D. Kennedy et al. 10.1029/2018MS001500
- Modelling root water uptake under deficit irrigation and rewetting in Northwest China X. Wang et al. 10.1002/agj2.20043
- Reduced root water uptake of summer maize grown in water-repellent soils simulated by HYDRUS-1D X. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.still.2020.104925
- Effect of Salinity on Moisture Flow and Root Water Uptake in Sandy Loam Soil S. Kumar et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)HZ.2153-5515.0000618
Latest update: 17 Sep 2021