23 Apr 2018
Research article | 23 Apr 2018
Root growth, water uptake, and sap flow of winter wheat in response to different soil water conditions
Gaochao Cai et al.
Total article views: 3,076 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,902 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,872 with geography defined and 30 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,157 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,141 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 745 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 731 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Incorporating a root water uptake model based on the hydraulic architecture approach in terrestrial systems simulations M. Sulis et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2019.01.034
- Responses of winter wheat and maize to varying soil moisture: From leaf to canopy T. Nguyen et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2021.108803
- Root hydraulic phenotypes impacting water uptake in drying soils G. Cai et al. 10.1111/pce.14259
- Parameter sensitivity analysis of a root system architecture model based on virtual field sampling S. Morandage et al. 10.1007/s11104-019-03993-3
- Implementing Plant Hydraulics in the Community Land Model, Version 5 D. Kennedy et al. 10.1029/2018MS001500
- Partitioning tree water usage into storage and transpiration in a mixed forest Z. Liu et al. 10.1186/s40663-021-00353-5
- Modelling root water uptake under deficit irrigation and rewetting in Northwest China X. Wang et al. 10.1002/agj2.20043
- Reduced root water uptake of summer maize grown in water-repellent soils simulated by HYDRUS-1D X. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.still.2020.104925
- A comparison between water uptake and root length density in winter wheat: effects of root density and rhizosphere properties X. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s11104-020-04530-3
- Measuring vertical soil water content profiles by combining horizontal borehole and dispersive surface ground penetrating radar data Y. Yu et al. 10.1002/nsg.12099
- Revisiting the Feddes reduction function for modeling root water uptake and crop transpiration M. de Melo & Q. de Jong van Lier 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126952
- Estimating Soil Water Content and Evapotranspiration of Winter Wheat under Deficit Irrigation Based on SWAP Model X. Wang et al. 10.3390/su12229451
- Connecting the dots between computational tools to analyse soil–root water relations S. Passot et al. 10.1093/jxb/ery361
- Linear relation between leaf xylem water potential and transpiration in pearl millet during soil drying G. Cai et al. 10.1007/s11104-019-04408-z
- Comparison of root water uptake models in simulating CO<sub>2</sub> and H<sub>2</sub>O fluxes and growth of wheat T. Nguyen et al. 10.5194/hess-24-4943-2020
- A macroscopic soil-water transport model to simulate root water uptake in the presence of water and disease stress S. Peddinti et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.124940
- Estimates of tree root water uptake from soil moisture profile dynamics C. Jackisch et al. 10.5194/bg-17-5787-2020
- Do caliche nodules in loessial profiles affect root growth? M. Meixia et al. 10.1007/s11104-021-05290-4
- Soil textures rather than root hairs dominate water uptake and soil–plant hydraulics under drought G. Cai et al. 10.1093/plphys/kiab271
- Integrating remote sensing data in optimization of a national water resources model to improve the spatial pattern performance of evapotranspiration M. Soltani et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.127026
- Spatial Pattern Oriented Multicriteria Sensitivity Analysis of a Distributed Hydrologic Model M. Demirel et al. 10.3390/w10091188
- Constraining water limitation of photosynthesis in a crop growth model with sun-induced chlorophyll fluorescence S. De Cannière et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112722
- Scaling Up Sap Flow Measurements from the Stem Scale to the Individual Scale for Multibranched Caragana Korshinskii on the Chinese Loess Plateau G. Wang et al. 10.3390/f10090785
- Effect of Salinity on Moisture Flow and Root Water Uptake in Sandy Loam Soil S. Kumar et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)HZ.2153-5515.0000618
- Expansion and evaluation of two coupled root–shoot models in simulating CO 2 and H 2 O fluxes and growth of maize T. Nguyen et al. 10.1002/vzj2.20181
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022