Large-scale hydrological model river storage and discharge correction using a satellite altimetry-based discharge product
Charlotte Marie Emery et al.
Total article views: 2,098 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,027 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,012 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,280 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,270 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 747 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 742 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- On the Use of Satellite Remote Sensing to Detect Floods and Droughts at Large Scales T. Lopez et al. 10.1007/s10712-020-09618-0
- Remote Sensing of River Discharge: A Review and a Framing for the Discipline C. Gleason & M. Durand 10.3390/rs12071107
- Constraining Remote River Discharge Estimation Using Reach‐Scale Geomorphology C. Brinkerhoff et al. 10.1029/2020WR027949
- Combining Optical Remote Sensing, McFLI Discharge Estimation, Global Hydrologic Modeling, and Data Assimilation to Improve Daily Discharge Estimates Across an Entire Large Watershed Y. Ishitsuka et al. 10.1029/2020WR027794
- Assimilation of wide-swath altimetry water elevation anomalies to correct large-scale river routing model parameters C. Emery et al. 10.5194/hess-24-2207-2020
- River discharge estimation from radar altimetry: Assessment of satellite performance, river scales and methods E. Zakharova et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.124561
- Estimating River Discharge With Swath Altimetry: A Proof of Concept Using AirSWOT Observations S. Tuozzolo et al. 10.1029/2018GL080771
- Long-term total water storage change from a Satellite Water Cycle reconstruction over large southern Asian basins V. Pellet et al. 10.5194/hess-24-3033-2020
- Underlying Fundamentals of Kalman Filtering for River Network Modeling C. Emery et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-19-0084.1
- A review of remote sensing applications for water security: Quantity, quality, and extremes I. Chawla et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.124826
- Exploring the Factors Controlling the Error Characteristics of the Surface Water and Ocean Topography Mission Discharge Estimates R. Frasson et al. 10.1029/2020WR028519
- The Copernicus Sentinel-6 mission: Enhanced continuity of satellite sea level measurements from space C. Donlon et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112395
- Potentials and limitations of Sentinel-3 for river discharge assessment A. Tarpanelli et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2019.08.005
- Assimilation of future SWOT-based river elevations, surface extent observations and discharge estimations into uncertain global hydrological models S. Wongchuig-Correa et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125473
- Linking the Remote Sensing of Geodiversity and Traits Relevant to Biodiversity—Part II: Geomorphology, Terrain and Surfaces A. Lausch et al. 10.3390/rs12223690
- Global River Radar Altimetry Time Series (GRRATS): new river elevation earth science data records for the hydrologic community S. Coss et al. 10.5194/essd-12-137-2020
- Generation and analysis of stage-fall-discharge laws from coupled hydrological-hydraulic river network model integrating sparse multi-satellite data T. Malou et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126993
- Combining Landsat observations with hydrological modelling for improved surface water monitoring of small lakes A. Ogilvie et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.08.076
Latest update: 26 Oct 2021